EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

It happens when you become a big streamer working with brands like Mcdonald's and game fuel. She can't be horny posting on main anymore
She also gets schizo dms by a certain someone for showing her elbows or whatever it was last time.

Back in 2017 almost every twitch girl was an e-slut. The typical instagram girls weren't half naked on the site yet so every "6/10 everywhere else" girl on twitch was fighting for attention by being slutty. Some of the reason it changed was most of them were 18-22 at the time so they grew out of it and some of it was because streaming got so popular that major brands wanted to advertise and razer didn't want their logo on some sluts tits. Dizzykitten used to flash her feet and make out with other female streamers on stream, now she dresses like a cougar trying to pick up younger guys and advertises jewelry. Find clips of emiru from 2017 and its not surprising that she did a bdsm quiz.

Miz leaked he's bored of Emi according to the schizo watchers.

:KEKWlaugh:
hate to break it to you, they're still sleeping together

Today during sodapoppins stream, he woke up Miz on discord live for their wow guild meeting and emi wasn't in the discord guild meeting originally either. Emi got into the discord call less than 2 minutes after, clearly showing they were in the same room/bed.

Back in 2017 almost every twitch girl was an e-slut. The typical instagram girls weren't half naked on the site yet so every "6/10 everywhere else" girl on twitch was fighting for attention by being slutty. Some of the reason it changed was most of them were 18-22 at the time so they grew out of it and some of it was because streaming got so popular that major brands wanted to advertise and razer didn't want their logo on some sluts tits. Dizzykitten used to flash her feet and make out with other female streamers on stream, now she dresses like a cougar trying to pick up younger guys and advertises jewelry. Find clips of emiru from 2017 and its not surprising that she did a bdsm quiz.
bit of a correction:
back in 2017 almost every girl was an e-slut, the typical instagram girls were half naked on the site so every "6/10 everywhere else girl on facebook/myspace/whatever-social-media-was-popular-back-then was fighting for attention by being slutty. the only thing thats changed is the the style of women these days. you have to remember girls try to look more mature, meaning they look to other popular women for how to dress and such. the same is true now for girls of this generation

Today during sodapoppins stream, he woke up Miz on discord live for their wow guild meeting and emi wasn't in the discord guild meeting originally either. Emi got into the discord call less than 2 minutes after, clearly showing they were in the same room/bed.
Sorry bro, she was in my bed, but with her laptop open- so it was easy for her to jump on.

I'm not bothered by Miz banging Emi.

I am amused by him banging Emi and being so brain broken that he finds it boring.

ok now im curious: why tf do you know he finds it boring? what have i missed?
He leaked his browser search on stream, someone capped it. "Why do I get bored of relationships so easily?"

I saw someone post it, and so I commented about it. I'm not going out my way to hate Miz, he's like a herpes that just happens to be attached to attractive twitch asians.

He leaked his browser search on stream, someone capped it. "Why do I get bored of relationships so easily?"

I saw someone post it, and so I commented about it. I'm not going out my way to hate Miz, he's like a herpes that just happens to be attached to attractive twitch asians.
send link

He has a couple youtube vids with "Relationship" in the titles so so it could be about that. The bloke also has adhd and some tizz in him so I wouldn't take that super serious

He dumped Maya because he got bored. So it isn't like there is a lack of precedent.

Miz if you are reading this leak the nudes so we can be bored too.
I guess we have to see if Emi moves out of the house or not to see if he got bored or not. I doubt it however. He still seems really comfy around her while the last months of him and Maya were just tense. Also I think some people just really really want her to be single and interpret every little thing as a sign of them breaking up. Some ppl in this forum do that for about a year now.

Back
Top Bottom