EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

At this point miz must have a humiliation fetish or be incredibly insecure. When emi is streaming he's scanning through every single message of her chat and cries out loud when it's even remotely about him or people giving emi compliments in the game

At this point miz must have a humiliation fetish or be incredibly insecure. When emi is streaming he's scanning through every single message of her chat and cries out loud when it's even remotely about him or people giving emi compliments in the game
definitly the latter he realizes he won the fucking lottery but with it comes a lot of shit he has to deal with

Anyone else thinks Alykitty_ her head mod is a fucking bitch? She power trips so hard, is rude af for no reason and is always fishing for attention in chat. She's legit the most annoying head mod by far out of all the head mods of the OTK members.

Anyone else thinks Alykitty_ her head mod is a fucking bitch? She power trips so hard, is rude af for no reason and is always fishing for attention in chat. She's legit the most annoying head mod by far out of all the head mods of the OTK members.
is she hot

She's better than her last head mod

Why do they keep their relationship secret??? what are they winning doing this??? I don't think anyone gives a fuck, except me of course.
It's a secret? I barely watch either of their streams, but it's obvious. I guess in the streamer world in Texas Miz seems like a "catch" to her?

Anyway... I wanted to think this discussion thread is mostly people being funny about simping when I started reading it, but after now after a few pages I think some of you are serious.

She's better than her last head mod
They both suck and went full power trip mode, the difference is that this one is smarter and makes sure not to mess up doing things that will actually trigger Emi and make her lose her role.

They both keep slipping up lately. Miz said let me call my wife last stream, then called emi and then tried to ramble it off.
Also he mentioned on rumble how much she had his back during his "cancelled" phase last year
I think they are dating and all but like he's said the wife thing about nearly everyone he knows on twitch and the thing about emi having his back well yeah obviously we saw it happen?

I think they are dating and all but like he's said the wife thing about nearly everyone he knows on twitch and the thing about emi having his back well yeah obviously we saw it happen?
He says my "ex wife" a lot but never "my wife" especially in context with emi like he's trying to avoid it. It seemed like he realized it shortly after the words came out of his mouth and talked more non-sense

She mentioned she was gay in chat yesterday. Now it makes a lot of sense that even every polite mention of "are you guys a couple?" gets people permanently banned. She's just simping for emi on another level

Back
Top Bottom