• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Diora Baird Discussion Thread

Not everyone can stop from OF just like that though, OF money is definitely addictive. People can't appreciate something until it's gone, but we'll see how it goes.
I'm gonna guess that OF is less lucrative than it was a few years ago, the novelty has worn off to some degree and it's also very saturated with creators these days.

My guess is she has made enough and prob has a certain vip tier that she will keep making content for that she trusts but she does not need to make the 10 dollar to 20 dollar videos anymore that will leak when she can sell to her top tier vips. Just my guess though as I was never vip so I have no way of knowing for sure.

Quitting OF doesnt really make any sense to me. I mean when you already have 100s of nude videos and 1000s of nude pics out there then what difference would it make if 100 more leaked?? So why not continue making money?

Can only think of 2 girls who quit OF: Diora and Ashley Tervort (she just disappeared 2 years back without a word)

I would argue tessa fowler has quit also. I do think tessa will be back in a few years but I could be wrong. Chloe lamb was gone from like 2017 to 2020 trying to live a regular life before she got bored of trying to have a real job and came back. To keep this thread diora related her movie career is pretty much over so all she has is showing her tits for money. She is no spring chicken so she can only go for so long. Maybe she was making 100k to 200k per month and now she is making 10k so she is like this is not worth my time.

Quitting OF doesnt really make any sense to me. I mean when you already have 100s of nude videos and 1000s of nude pics out there then what difference would it make if 100 more leaked?? So why not continue making money?

Can only think of 2 girls who quit OF: Diora and Ashley Tervort (she just disappeared 2 years back without a word)
Is Ashley still gone? Because her X account is pushing new content on a different platform than OF 🤔

There are a ton of closed down OF accounts.

I'm gonna guess that OF is less lucrative than it was a few years ago, the novelty has worn off to some degree and it's also very saturated with creators these days.
Yeah definitely and simps are running out of money too, but the world will not run out of simps so it's an endless cycle I guess :KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom