• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Diora Baird Discussion Thread

Screenshot_20240918_094232_Chrome30724a9c53449a68.md.jpg
IS it old repost or new stuff??
Old. She only uses the free account to post old stuff and she's not even active, she rarely posts anything. The best content will never be available there.

Maybe she still feeds the VIP club, but no one has been able to confirm yet whether it still exists or not. If I could bet, I'd say she's still feeding that group. I don't believe she would let go that stable monthly income.

About the VIP club, it's sad to see that her simp trolls, apparently, scared the ex-VIP guy that dropped the penetration video and one of her lives.

So that's why the guy never followed up afterwords with additional releases? What were the trolls doing? Threatening to dox the guy? She seriously that desperate to keep her X-Rated stuff hidden from the general public that she has simps doing her bidding now?
I remember on Camwhorestv I had some uploads of a model and someone PM'd be an obviously fake threatening FBI investigation "letter" as if I'd get in trouble if I didn't take down the video lmao.

Apologies if this has been, asked I searched through as much as I could, and came up empty has her UPS Delivery girl set been leaked? her archive page just posted the set I am referring to.

Apologies if this has been, asked I searched through as much as I could, and came up empty has her UPS Delivery girl set been leaked? her archive page just posted the set I am referring to.
Link?

https://simpcity.su/threads/diora-baird.10098/post-1127991

This was around Halloween ‘22. I remember there being a small video (less than 1 min) along with these but it’s gone from that post specifically, and I don’t think a longer vid ever came out

Her "public" OF is done. Many suspect she's still making content for high rollers in private. Can't imagine she'd walk away from the OF money unless she found something even better, and with no sudden explosion of work and acclaim in her acting career, it seems obvious she found one or more people willing to pay big money for exclusive content.

Her "public" OF is done. Many suspect she's still making content for high rollers in private. Can't imagine she'd walk away from the OF money unless she found something even better, and with no sudden explosion of work and acclaim in her acting career, it seems obvious she found one or more people willing to pay big money for exclusive content.

Or a partner.

Or her kid's getting older and it's getting a bit sensitive (also she's found a partner).

Back
Top Bottom