• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Diora Baird Discussion Thread

Rednux with the first toy penetration video we’ve seen. Her closing shop might be the best thing that’s happened to this community if it’s encouraging former VIPs to share finally. Can’t wait to see what else he has.
This is it exactly 💯

VIP’s had to jump through multiple hoops just to get the status, were burned by her “hiatus”, and now she’s leaving wholesale. So the best case is for fellow VIP’s to contribute. It’s to hope that the next VIP comes through as well

Wait, so she is legit quitting OF? That is really unfair to VIPs. She should offer them something if that is the case. (One final long explicit video?)
Yeah July 24, 2024 was her final post and she sent out one last ppv not sure about the VIP side

Edit: No I didn't buy it. Was titty bouncing, and my sub has since expired

Last edited:
I really love this hot lady, enjoyed a lot of those contents that you guys posted on the main thread. Really thanks for that 😉👏👏👏

Lets hope she need a lot of money and come back soon to OF, and being honest and already said here, shes 'weak' for acting, but incredible good for the naughty world, maybe one day who knows 😅

Cheers!

This can be found on the previous page, in a quoted reply.

I HAVE NEWS It has been an incredible 4 years on here with you all, but its time for me to move on and focus on other areas in my life. I wish the party could go on forever, but sadly that isnt the case. Its unfortunate that my content has been continually stolen and shared illegally, which definitely made it much harder for me. That being said, we had a good run! The next PPV in your inbox will be my last PPV sent out. I will be keeping my page online so that you may continue to access your purchased content and I will be adding some of my past PPVs onto my free page in case you missed any. ❤️

GOOD VIBES ONLY ALWAYS

"Good morning, and in case I dont see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"

X0 DIORA XO

What did she say regarding quitting?
The exact post word for word was posted earlier here:

Her stuff has been leaking for years so I doubt that is the reason - probably thinks it's costing her acting jobs. Once she realizes that isn't true and she's not going to get major roles I am sure she will be back.
Her acting carreer has been in the dirt for the past 15 years this is her main source of income so hardly doubt she would leave, shes probably just saying this to make people stop leaking.

Her acting carreer has been in the dirt for the past 15 years this is her main source of income so hardly doubt she would leave, shes probably just saying this to make people stop leaking.
And yet it may end up having the opposite effect, but if theres a chance she is coming back that might make her VIPs hold on to her stuff, who knows what will unfold the next few months I guess

These same chicks say the same thing about their reddit pics "leaking". Trying to guess what's in their heads is a dead end, lol. As for OF, if no one's leaking it, no one is even interested in them imho. Leaks are the greatest advertisment for any OF chick. She's just moving on to a different stage in her life probably.

Or she's politely telling any plebs that purchase her stuff to fuck off and only wants to deal with the rich guys paying her crazy money for content. I mean, unless she's somehow making ungodly amounts for her small role in Cobra Kai and whatever else she's done lately. I can't see her abandoning a sizeable chunk of her income. Especially if it's elevated her to a new lifestyle.

She will keep producing content for her most important clients, i bet that there are some whales that are hooked on the availability of a real celebrity actress that talks to them and send them nudes. Other than that it's possible that her OF career will be on slow mode to favour new films (even though she is not on the A-list, roles for her exist ).

Leaks never affected sales btw, there are studies on it.

Any moderately attractive woman that’s out there even solely on Instagram can and mostly will get a sugar daddy/paypig without even reaching out to one. Someone like Diora who is a bombshell, in the public reach and has engaged in sex work will most definitely have elite tier paypigs that will sustain her life for any crumb of sexual content (1 pic a week). So it’s safe to say she has a ring/circle of such men where she no longer needs to rely on OF. I’ve seen basic college girls get Cashapp’d $1000 a week just for some feet pics in return. I really think most men are clueless on how most modern attratcive women receive abundance of privilege, attention, gifts, funds and support.

Back
Top Bottom