• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Diora Baird Discussion Thread

It's time fellas. I hope everything is leaked please. It's funny the moment I stopped subbing, she makes that announcement. I'm sure it's been dying cause it started to get repetitive. Plus leaks are leaks. If she's that upset with that then hate to break it to ya-It's the internet.

It's time fellas. I hope everything is leaked please. It's funny the moment I stopped subbing, she makes that announcement. I'm sure it's been dying cause it started to get repetitive. Plus leaks are leaks. If she's that upset with that then hate to break it to ya-It's the internet.
I find it funny that a celebrity (D-list for sure, but famous) actually thinks that she can put nude/sexual content on the internet and no one's gonna spread that shit like wildfire.

So now's the time for people to start leaking everything they've got if they've withheld anything from here, right?
Officially no repercussions. Many VIP’s who prolly spent hundreds through her break and up to this point have gotta be annoyed

There’s been a few screenshots posted of crazy content that never dropped over time, and there must be much more we were never even privy too

has she actually announced something about officially shutting down or just assuming?
This can be found on the previous page, in a quoted reply.

I HAVE NEWS It has been an incredible 4 years on here with you all, but its time for me to move on and focus on other areas in my life. I wish the party could go on forever, but sadly that isnt the case. Its unfortunate that my content has been continually stolen and shared illegally, which definitely made it much harder for me. That being said, we had a good run! The next PPV in your inbox will be my last PPV sent out. I will be keeping my page online so that you may continue to access your purchased content and I will be adding some of my past PPVs onto my free page in case you missed any. ❤️

GOOD VIBES ONLY ALWAYS

"Good morning, and in case I dont see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"

X0 DIORA XO

Last edited:

I HAVE NEWS It has been an incredible 4 years on here with you all, but its time for me to move on and focus on other areas in my life. I wish the party could go on forever, but sadly that isnt the case. Its unfortunate that my content has been continually stolen and shared illegally, which definitely made it much harder for me. That being said, we had a good run! The next PPV in your inbox will be my last PPV sent out. I will be keeping my page online so that you may continue to access your purchased content and I will be adding some of my past PPVs onto my free page in case you missed any. ❤️

GOOD VIBES ONLY ALWAYS

"Good morning, and in case I dont see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"

X0 DIORA XO
Oh thanks, sorry about that. Man this thread moves fast! Lol

she's been sooooo boring anyways, I've been fool enough to be a sub of her when she first started her OF account. when I compared the things I've received for the money I've spent on her, it wasn't worth it at all. she rarely, pretty pretty rarely made a good content and other than that, it was all teasing bullshit.

as some other said in the topic, that is internet, everything leaks here. if you don't want your content be a secret, just try to post with US Mail. That's another BS of her.

GOOD VIBES ONLY ALWAYS

X0 DIORA XO
Does anyone think she'll come back? It's not as if she's got these great career prospects at 41. It only works for people like Mickey Rourke and select others - I don't see some late-stage comeback in her future since she's coasted on being a titty model for most of her mainstream career.

Back
Top Bottom