• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Diora Baird Discussion Thread

Has anyone experiencing the same problem with me? I can't download the last two videos posted, I get it a lot lately with bunkr it says 404 Not Found, like 3 out of 5 times when trying to download files from bunkr. Anyone knows how to get around this problem?:sadKEK::hahaa:

Has anyone experiencing the same problem with me? I can't download the last two videos posted, I get it a lot lately with bunkr it says 404 Not Found, like 3 out of 5 times when trying to download files from bunkr. Anyone knows how to get around this problem?:sadKEK::hahaa:
Bunkr is weird sometimes, if you have a video playing while you try to download sometimes it'll give an error. Refresh the page then try to download without playing the video first.

is there a way to download bunkr album
Idk I think you have to be a member or something..

Yeah I can’t use that site at all.
Yeah it's frustrating when it looks like a good content but you can't download anything, used to be quite reliable if i remember correctly. Usually GoFile or Mega maybe even Pixeldrain are more reliable in terms of download. But they got deleted very easily, aged worse than milk :hahaa:

Has anybody every bought her videos on her
HOTEL HOME MOVIE - VIDEOS
FULL NUDE/MULTIPLE POSITIONS/CLOSE UP POV/RAW FOOTAGE post? Is it a sex tape or masturbation or something like that I ask because it's $39 dollars and just wanting to know if it's worth it thanks

Has anybody every bought her videos on her
HOTEL HOME MOVIE - VIDEOS
FULL NUDE/MULTIPLE POSITIONS/CLOSE UP POV/RAW FOOTAGE post? Is it a sex tape or masturbation or something like that I ask because it's $39 dollars and just wanting to know if it's worth it thanks

Its an old video, her content got way more explicit afterwards so unless it has some VIP stuff included (which I think is highly doubtful) it's not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom