• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Diora Baird Discussion Thread

If anyone has unseen content but isn't comfortable posting it for whatever reason, then you can send it to me via DM. I will share it with the fellow pervs on your behalf. :)
There's definitely the simplest of simps who browse these forums trying to gatekeep the good stuff from all of us. Also, Diora's stuff has been staying up on easily taken down hosting sites for months now from other places that leaks her content. It used to be hours before they were taken down.

That msg above is full of shit. One, not everyone lives in the U.S. and two, I find it funny imagining all the highest paying tiers getting harassed, their doors broken down and their house searched because unless someone shared a custom video no one else has, there's no way to prove who leaked what anyways. Oh and VPN's exist which also puts another lid on that simp's primary grade level scare tactics.

because unless someone shared a custom video no one else has, there's no way to prove who leaked what anyways. Oh and VPN's exist which also puts another lid on that simp's primary grade level scare tactics.
Even if someone shared a custom video - one that only they have - the most she can do is Block that user on onlyfans. Thats it.

Someone on reddit claimed they had to share their identification with her to get her to make the custom they wanted. This was a few years ago and who knows if the person was lying or not.

Back
Top Bottom