EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Coral Sharon - Discussion Thread

Of course it’s her. You can’t fake a profile on OnlyFans. You need a valid ID and banking information to proceed as a creator. She more than likely doesn’t want to advertise it on her Instagram. Y’all are being too weird about this shit.

It's fine that we bring up conspiracy theories. there have been many cases before of fake onlyfans profiles. and I still don't get why her hebrew and english are so bad (written wise at least) but whatever it is what it is

P.S Imagine if she blocks israel from her onlyfans XD :LULW:

Well now I can finally sub :SALAMI:

Is DRM a thing by default now? It's been well over a year since I used OF.
If yes, are the workarounds for downloading source quality still a pain in the ass?
Your own choice of course, but imo don't sub until content is confirmed to be good. No one should. People should learn the lesson from other girls. For example if she posts topless content on Sunday or at least something see through, then sub, and if she sees a spike in number of subs, she might continue providing better and better content, but if she starts with a high sub count without doing anything, then she will continue providing mid content.

Your own choice of course, but imo don't sub until content is confirmed to be good. No one should. People should learn the lesson from other girls. For example if she posts topless content on Sunday or at least something see through, then sub, and if she sees a spike in number of subs, she might continue providing better and better content, but if she starts with a high sub count without doing anything, then she will continue providing mid content.

people are tipping her like crazy tho XD

U guys think she will actually reveal them soon? :wowers: :monkaHmm: obviously it depends.
I think it’s going to be one of those PPV slips. This is a capture from one of her first videos posted on the content thread (by Lokideep) Her quality control doesn’t seem to be that crazy, and I can imagine several slips from her just from trying to tease in similar vids to this.

The fact that she’s so careless could mean that she isn’t super opposed to eventually going nude (Since the never-nude types usually make sure they have no slips before they post making them very rare) but it’ll probably take a minute.

IMG_229952ccf0d966fb5b52.md.png

I asked her if she will show them and she said that she will and it is coming next week. I don't think she is the scammer type. If she was scamming, she would have it all planned out and had it all setup when she created the account. She is a little behind so I don't think she has any scheme or plan to scam. Her not hiring an agency is a good sign as well.

I asked her if she will show them and she said that she will and it is coming next week. I don't think she is the scammer type. If she was scamming, she would have it all planned out and had it all setup when she created the account. She is a little behind so I don't think she has any scheme or plan to scam. Her not hiring an agency is a good sign as well.

Someone from TiT said the same. From what we've seen so far, in less than a week, I'd actually be surprised if we didn't get nudes soon.
This is so wild. Not at all what I was expecting from Coral in 2024. Boy am I glad this wasn't fake.

Back
Top Bottom