EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Coral Sharon - Discussion Thread

I don't think it's a fake account. She has a blue check mark and to get a blue check mark, you have to:

How does OnlyFans seek to verify age and identity of Creators and Fans?​

OnlyFans uses a combination of technology and human moderation teams to verify age and identity of Creators and Fans. The tools, policies, and procedures we use to verify age and identity are always evolving to reflect best practices, state-of-the-art technology, and changes in the law.

For example, as part of the age and identity verification process, Creator must provide more than 9 pieces of personally identifying information and documents before they can post content on OnlyFans, including:

• full name
  • verified email address
  • postal address
  • date of birth
  • valid government photo ID
  • standalone selfie
  • selfie while holding their photo ID
  • social media account handles
  • bank account information
  • in the United States, W-9 and Social Security Number

It would tough to fake all of that but maybe I'm wrong.

If it is fake then OF needs to refund everyone and take it down
In another site, someone found 2 Israeli guys who run 6 or more fake accounts of "Israeli girls"
I think they pay real girls to open an account and get verified. and take the accounts.

Last edited:
So the last pic in the content thread is a head scratcher... That pic is around 2 years old and looks like she has photoshopped her bikini out of it??

why is she slacking on her onlyfans so much? I dont get it, this is such a bait, people are waiting :KEKWlaugh: this is such a waste of a sub

why is she slacking on her onlyfans so much? I dont get it, this is such a bait, people are waiting :KEKWlaugh: this is such a waste of a sub
Last thing she said is that she's having problems verifying her bank and connecting it to her Onlyfans. So she can't get paid if its not connected. Since she haven't posted anything worthwhile i'm guessing she still hasn't solved the problem yet. I just hope she doesn't get discouraged and just forget about the whole thing.

Has anyone talked to her for the past week ? Has she replied to anyone at all or is she inactive ?

Last thing she said is that she's having problems verifying her bank and connecting it to her Onlyfans. So she can't get paid if its not connected. Since she haven't posted anything worthwhile i'm guessing she still hasn't solved the problem yet. I just hope she doesn't get discouraged and just forget about the whole thing.

Has anyone talked to her for the past week ? Has she replied to anyone at all or is she inactive ?
No activity in DMs for over a week now

In another site, someone found 2 Israeli guys who run 6 or more fake accounts of "Israeli girls"
I think they pay real girls to open an account and get verified. and take the accounts.
This makes the most sense as is most likely what is going on

This makes the most sense as is most likely what is going on

Not really i dont think, those cases were when Pimps just used girls from other countries and south america, and made them look like they are from israel. but they never talked hebrew. with a fake name and all. the real models were found quickly tho. coral sharon tho is really israeli so..

You guys are skipping over the extremely obvious answer, she herself owns the account and is just lying about the content she uploads/plans to upload. It could be some crazy scandal where some guys got access to her nudes and personal information, or she willingly gave them away and now they’re posing as her, or she’s just inconsistent.

In my opinion, she’s just like a lot of the other OF girls and is just lying or being inconsistent about the content she offers. Probably has also hired an agency, but I don’t think she completely gave away the account entirely to random guys in Israel.

some people claim that she deleted her page, but I can still see it? how? because im a sub? they get an error

Back
Top Bottom