EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Coral Sharon - Discussion Thread

I hadn't seen anyone doubting the content is of her, just whether or not it is her behind the posting.
But yeah, either way we can't be 100% sure. The tittective work seems to line up.

I know I'm beating the horse to death here... But why, if it's her, would she not make a video to address the rumours? Doesn't want to draw any more attention to the fact? Otherwise I don't understand why she wouldn't. :WeirdChamp:

"For example, as part of the age and identity verification process, Creator must provide more than 9 pieces of personally identifying information and documents before they can post content on OnlyFans, including:

• full name
  • verified email address
  • postal address
  • date of birth
  • valid government photo ID
  • standalone selfie
  • selfie while holding their photo ID
  • social media account handles
  • bank account information
Depending on the country, Fans may have to provide various personally identifying information, confirmations, payments details, and documents to view media content on OnlyFans."

Okay, that seems more difficult than I imagined. Assuming all points are required, which it sounds like is the case. Should actually be quite difficult to be an imposter while being verified... hmm :monkaHmm:

If you really need all that to get verified then it must be her. If she was hacked like this then surely one of her friends would have posted by now saying it's not her. She was always a bit of a troll, is her failing to clear up the hacked rumor just her further trolling?

If it is it's dumb af. Not addressing the rumours is stopping (I imagine) many people from subbing.
If I didn't have doubts, I'd have subbed instantly, regardless of what content is posted there.

The plot thickens, nothing about the onlyfans.....

Screenshot-2024-03-20-1409205415bac1f184a637.md.jpg
The time at which she posted this (exactly 10 hours ago) + the time in the top left of the screenshot gives us her timezone : UTC +2. Which is Israel's timezone.

This clue could support the idea that she was not hacked.

But I agree that the poor english is weird. I've been following her for years and I don't think I've ever seen her make a single spelling mistake, and now there is one every sentence. So maybe it just means that the person running her accounts (let it be a manager or a hacker), is also in Israel.

Last edited:
It's really her on OF and it's not her Telegram or Tiktok.
So people here who were trying to contact her close friends were 1 inch away of fucking all this up. Thinking with the little brain down there.
Coral just posted on her IG story and she's BIG mad at whoever is running a telegram and tiktok accounts, but she's yet to mention that damn OF lmfao
Maybe she wants it on the downlow ? It's not a common thing in her culture, so maybe she wants it a kind of hidden thing, have anyone thought about that at all ?

So people here who were trying to contact her close friends were 1 inch away of fucking all this up. Thinking with the little brain down there.

Maybe she wants it on the downlow ? It's not a common thing in her culture, so maybe she wants it a kind of hidden thing, have anyone thought about that at all ?
I'm aware that it's not common and highly frowned upon in her culture and I get that she'd wanna keep it on the dl, I was just hoping to get some clarification lol

she deleted it??? oh well maybe she really want to keep it a secret... but she still didn't say anything about the onlyfans
People were thinking all her socials were hacked. She did reply to dms earlier about the Onlyfans. There are screenshots posted. Which means her posting a story talking confirms that it's her.

Back
Top Bottom