EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Coral Sharon - Discussion Thread

Something you guys should be ready for is that she might stay off of pussy content for a while.

Like I said before, handbra content and even full topless content is basically already here, but I don't think that means she'll go full nudity any time soon.

You need to remember that for years she only posted teasing bikini pics. Even just seeing nipples is a huge step.

She has a British accent?? I thought she was Israeli.
Her parents are from Israel, she was born in Israel (I think so), and she went to highschool in Israel.

But for a few years she lived in the UK

I remember that in highschool she had some very apparent mistakes of someone who knows Hebrew but only spoke English for a while (literal translation of everyday phrases like taking a shower, etc.)

The onlyfans is fake, she posted about it in her instagram
She literally advertised the onlyfans on her instagram. Wtf are you talking about ?
She said the tiktok and tele called "itscoralsharon" were fake on her story, I guess that's what you mixed it up with ?

Last edited by a moderator:
it's funny because she never said not even a single thing about the onlyfans on her instagram ever since she made it
Also wrong, she posted a story with a direct link to the onlyfans on her instagram on March 17th.
See attachment. Yes I know the video is an old story of her that she re-used.
This is was actually what started the "her instagram was hacked" theory (we know that it's not the case since she posted on purim).

Also wrong, she posted a story with a direct link to the onlyfans on her instagram on March 17th.
See attachment. Yes I know the video is an old story of her that she re-used.
This is was actually what started the "her instagram was hacked" theory (we know that it's not the case since she posted on purim).

I know this one I just didn't include it because I Don't think it counts

I don't think it's a fake account. She has a blue check mark and to get a blue check mark, you have to:

How does OnlyFans seek to verify age and identity of Creators and Fans?​

OnlyFans uses a combination of technology and human moderation teams to verify age and identity of Creators and Fans. The tools, policies, and procedures we use to verify age and identity are always evolving to reflect best practices, state-of-the-art technology, and changes in the law.

For example, as part of the age and identity verification process, Creator must provide more than 9 pieces of personally identifying information and documents before they can post content on OnlyFans, including:

• full name
  • verified email address
  • postal address
  • date of birth
  • valid government photo ID
  • standalone selfie
  • selfie while holding their photo ID
  • social media account handles
  • bank account information
  • in the United States, W-9 and Social Security Number

It would tough to fake all of that but maybe I'm wrong.

If it is fake then OF needs to refund everyone and take it down

Back
Top Bottom