EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Coral Sharon - Discussion Thread

Does anyone know what the video on the first post in the content thread is?

Is this even her?
There's no way that's her, she has the kind tits you can't even hide from behind plus if you go to the redgifs profile there's other videos that seem to be the same people

Does anyone know what the video on the first post in the content thread is?

Is this even her?
The redgifs i don't know but the picture when she's laying on the side holding her tits it's not her at all

The redgifs i don't know but the picture when she's laying on the side holding her tits it's not her at all
You mean the black and white pic?

Are you sure it's not her? I think I remember seeing it on her twitter a few years ago

I told you, it was a dumb fake account of Coral
But what’s up with the OF? I still don’t know if it was legit or not, did she get hacked, did she just need some quick cash lump?

Some of the videos on her OF do seem legit since her body does resemble it (e.g. birthmarks, veins etc)

I dont think she made that much money , she stopped because of the leaks i guess.. or maybe it wasnt her at the first place idk, its sad either way

But what’s up with the OF? I still don’t know if it was legit or not, did she get hacked, did she just need some quick cash lump?

Some of the videos on her OF do seem legit since her body does resemble it (e.g. birthmarks, veins etc)
The OF was legit, it's just she didn't expected the instant leak of her content and the people from Israeli pressing her so she decide to shut it down.

It was indeed her.

there's no way she actually closed her onlyfans because of leaks right? I mean, if that really stopped her it's odd. she could still make a lot of money.
She did close it because of leaks and people from her country.. and i think also her family and best friend put pressure on her. She deeply know that she could be crazy rich but something is holding her.

It's time for you guys to ask her to comeback on OF, she have a Q&A open on IG. Make that happens.
imgonline-com-ua-dexif-JEPDOZPvqblm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom