EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Coral Sharon - Discussion Thread

I messaged that account to inquire about her and make sure she was okay. They just started pressuring me to subscribe to her Onlyfans. I told him "Okay. I'll follow" as a test to see his response and he wants a "screenshot" to prove it. That guy wants me to subscribe so he can make money off my subscription cause he hacked her account. If he was just her friend with no ties to her Onlyfans then he wouldn't care if I subscribed or not cause he wouldn't make any money off it. He's making money off the Onlyfans if he's desperate for me to subscribe to it.

Screenshot-2024-03-19-165233d75171098fcafb1d.md.png
This guy is either her OF manager or boyfriend or some random fucker running the account for her

Sure, but only one of the messages was in Hebrew. There were other messages that were anti-Israeli, but they have been deleted.

unknown_2024.03.19-19.10cdc471d05edb93a4.md.png
I'm Israeli, and none of those messages are antisemitic or anti Israel.
There's a guy that was rude to her, probably shaming her for opening an OF like most Israelies would, and she blocked him.
None of this is against Israel, just against that guy.

I messaged that account to inquire about her and make sure she was okay. They just started pressuring me to subscribe to her Onlyfans. I told him "Okay. I'll follow" as a test to see his response and he wants a "screenshot" to prove it. That guy wants me to subscribe so he can make money off my subscription cause he hacked her account. If he was just her friend with no ties to her Onlyfans then he wouldn't care if I subscribed or not cause he wouldn't make any money off it. He's making money off the Onlyfans if he's desperate for me to subscribe to it.

Screenshot-2024-03-19-165233d75171098fcafb1d.md.png
This is super weird... Anyone have tried to message one of her long time friend ?

If it's her then she's being a dumb, one verification video and her subs would sky rockect

to quote her " because I have no reason to promote till I get the bank on here . People will sign up and then complain about content right ? " :MEGALUL:

Crazy how people tip her so much on the pics she upload to her feed when she doesn't even ask for tips... damn how easy it is to be a woman with 2 gigantic melons on onlyfans...

Guys I have another hint, She has the same nails in her onlyfans vids as in her February's highlights ig stories
(Can’t use jpg4 don’t know why)

:pauseChamp:
on the other hand I have never seen her with this necklace :thonk:

Back
Top Bottom