EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Coral Sharon - Discussion Thread

It's been 2 days. If she was really hacked, she would have tried to take control of her Instagram account, gotten it reported or something. Her Instagram doesn't appear to be suspended.
She would have tried to tell the world that she has been hacked, so don't believe the hacker but she hasn't done that yet.

Another conspiracy from my side: She is kidnapped. Her phone is with her kidnapper. The kidnapper, instead of asking her family for random, is taking money from us by teasing us with her content. šŸ˜‚
I don't even throw out that possibility she got kidnapped. Sounds crazy but Hamas does kidnap Israelis, hold them captive and for ransom. It would explain why she hasn't confirmed it's her. The person on her account has shown to be prejudiced towards Israelis and not acting like her using American "rumor" over British "rumour". They just got ahold of her phone and are selling her stuff online possibly.

Last edited:
I don't even throw out that possibility she got kidnapped. Sounds crazy but Hamas does kidnap Israelis, hold them captive and for ransome. It would explain why she hasn't confirmed it's her. The person on her account has shown to be prejudiced towards Israelis and not acting like her using American "rumor" over British "rumour". They just got ahold of her phone and are selling her stuff online possibly.
Hamas is a very extreme possibility, we don't even know if she's in Israel right now. Let's just hope she's alive and safe.
And of course, also hoping that it's the real Coral Sharon who created that account.

Back
Top Bottom