EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Coral Sharon - Discussion Thread

Is her Instagram account hacked and scamming? She hasn't posted anything new on her Instagram since the announcement and the announcement was with a story posted ,on September 15th 2023, previously months before her Onlyfans announcement. She also called people "weird" on the account for making a subreddit of her when on her Instagram she expressed she doesn't have any problem with people doing stuff like that. When she was in hiding she said something like "As soon as I'm safe we will be back to regular scheduled titty programming". The Reddit account and her Instagram seem like two different people. With new AI technology I imagine it's much easier to hack people's accounts now.

Screenshot-2024-03-17-1217379b25602177500ca1.md.png

Last edited:
"AI technology" has nothing to do with hacking instagram accounts, boomer. But yes her account being hacked seems reasonable.
I’m not an expert on hacking cause I don’t hack accounts. What I notice lately though is many accounts with 400,000+ subscribers I follow on Instagram get hacked and taken over. New advancements in technology seemed to have made it easier to hack and scam people today.

I just noticed this sex tape

It was posted a while back in the content thread, however I’ve never seen it until now. Has it actually been confirmed to be her? pepperbrooks23 where did you get it from? I noticed you posted it

My brother in christ, take a look at how Coral is behaving and what kinda people she surrounds herself with and ask yourself: Do you really think she would get piped wearing some goddamn black and white Spiderman socks? :KEKW:
This girl parties in Mykonos ffs

She responded to my message on IG confirming the Onlyfans. Not sure if this is real, feels to good to be true.

She also just posted and commented in r/bustyisrealigirls
IMG_385372bf902751f4329d.md.jpg

Last edited:
If I were someone starting an OF, instead of individual replies (time consuming, boring, stupid) I would literally just make a IG live and announce so nobody would have any doubts. And follow up with new stories that weren’t posted before.

Going out of your way and interacting with the community is very sus when you never did that.

Don't sub to her Onlyfans, she'll just post it to Reddit for free :5Head:
The images don't have the Onlyfans watermark? Looking like it's real or really well done scam. :peepoGiggles:

hm-1a37a8e80c62ca2c6.jpg hm-29aeadc41f22d5667.jpg hm-308edeb619c1451c1.md.jpg
I am also subscribed to her OF. and Yes those 2 pics are the same. she can choose to put a watermark or not.

That would mean her reddit account got hacked as well.
But I agree it feels all a bit fishy. Like her confirming with her bra size. And some of those DMs totally don't read like hers.
And those are terrible photos to start an OF with. Feels more some dude just picked them, because they are rare ones with pokeys, which no girl would chose on her own.

this image was posted before by herself on her instagram if i remember correctly, its literally in the content thread lol

Would anyone who's subbed to her try and see if you can get her to send a voice note in DMs confirming that it's actually her? That's pretty much the only way we can really know. Until then, I genuinely have no clue what to believe.

On the one hand, she could've been hacked ofc and it's a scam, but at the same time who tf would just randomly acquire all her accounts on IG, reddit and make an OF in one fell swoop, all in a day's work? That isn't very likely either

the pokies that she uploaded to onlyfans lol... also, it feels like we're talking to chatgpt (her reddit account) XD
Never seen that image before and can't see it in the content thread. The selfie one I haven't seen before either.

Would anyone who's subbed to her try and see if you can get her to send a voice note in DMs confirming that it's actually her? That's pretty much the only way we can really know. Until then, I genuinely have no clue what to believe.

On the one hand, she could've been hacked ofc and it's a scam, but at the same time who tf would just randomly acquire all her accounts on IG, reddit and make an OF in one fell swoop, all in a day's work? That isn't very likely either
She read messages but not reply

Back
Top Bottom