EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Coral Sharon - Discussion Thread

I think this is her real account , many Israeli of models talk like that because they want more money
That doesn't make any sense for her to reject/block/refund people for being Israeli when she's Israeli and Jewish. Many of her subscribers are going to be Israeli so she's missing out on thousands of dollars for blocking people just for being Israeli. The scammer impersonating her is prejudiced and gave themselves away getting political. They also did that on r/BustyIsraeliGirls and deleted the thread showing how stupid they are.

Last edited:
That doesn't make any sense for her to reject/block/refund people for being Israeli when she's Israeli and Jewish. Many of her subscribers are going to be Israeli so she's missing out on thousands of dollars for blocking people just for being Israeli. The scammer impersonating her is prejudiced and gave themselves away getting political. They also did that on r/BustyIsraeliGirls and deleted the thread showing how stupid they are.
Tbf she/he did say they blocked him because he was rude to them, which he didn't deny. It was after that she/he brought up the Israeli stuff.

Shes not Israeli shes from the UK i think she just moved there. I think the account is fake though
No, her whole family is from Tel Aviv and they are in the diamond business. She literally went to high school in the diamond district. I think her family just lived in the Uk for some years and she went to kindergarten/elementary school over there, and that's why she talks like an Essex girl.

Shes not Israeli shes from the UK i think she just moved there. I think the account is fake though
You got it the other way around. She's Israeli, but moved to the UK as a child for a few years. She then moved back to Israel for high school

No, her whole family is from Tel Aviv and they are in the diamond business. She literally went to high school in the diamond district. I think her family just lived in the Uk for some years and she went to kindergarten/elementary school over there, and that's why she talks like an Essex girl.
Just want to correct one thing, she didn't go to high school in the diamond district. The Israeli diamond district isn't an area, it's a building complex. She didn't even go to the closest high school to that complex, she went to a different high school in the same city.

Conspiracy theory time: the person who is behind all of this is a pro-Palestine hacker.
Coral has been very anti-Palestine, well at least in the occasions that she made an IG story on the subject.
Why would she say these things? Alienating what is likely your largest fan-base, antagonizing Israelis, whom are as a culture already very against Israeli adult content creators.
What another poster said is probably true regardless, that she may feel resentment due to this.

I just can't accept that this is Coral, until there is irrefutable evidence.
The content (including the handbra vids) is of her, not denying that. But I just can't accept that it's her behind this. Super off-character.

Conspiracy theory time: the person who is behind all of this is a pro-Palestine hacker.
Coral has been very anti-Palestine, well at least in the occasions that she made an IG story on the subject.
Why would she say these things? Alienating what is likely your largest fan-base, antagonizing Israelis, whom are as a culture already very against Israeli adult content creators.
What another poster said is probably true regardless, that she may feel resentment due to this.

The content (including the handbra vids) is of her, not denying that. But I just can't accept that it's her behind this. Super off-character.
Do you have picture of what she said? In Hebrew I mean because it easy to tell if it's from google translate or a native Hebrew speaker.
Someone deleted it so I don't have it

Do you have picture of what she said? In Hebrew I mean because it easy to tell if it's from google translate or a native Hebrew speaker.
Someone deleted it so I don't have it

Sure, but only one of the messages was in Hebrew. There were other messages that were anti-Israeli, but they have been deleted.

unknown_2024.03.19-19.10cdc471d05edb93a4.md.png

damn I don't even know anymore. shit is so creepy... It's like, I couldn't believe that she will make an onlyfans ever, and now there's all of this..

It might not be her but what would a pro-palestine guy achieve by leaking some Israeli chick's nudes 😂

probably .. I dont know... fame? pleasure? he probably wants to think hes a winner or some shit
He IS a winner in my opinion 😂
Hacked a chicks phone, made everyone believe she's on OF. And everyone was so desperate to see those knockers because she had been teasing us for so long

He IS a winner in my opinion 😂
Hacked a chicks phone, made everyone believe she's on OF. And everyone was so desperate to see those knockers because she had been teasing us for so long

but the account on onlyfans is verified, is it that easy to get verified in onlyfans? lmao

Back
Top Bottom