EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Coral Sharon - Discussion Thread

you think this is more likely than it being her? :KEKWlaugh:
I never said it was more likely but a possibility. She has Hamas right by her, they have kidnapped thousands of Israelis on October 7th, infiltrate Israel and are still holding Israelis hostage. It would explain the weird antisemitic behavior from the Reddit account, overall weird behavior and not using British pronunciation that someone is posing as her and also explain why she hasn't properly addressed the "fake rumors" of it not being her on the accounts.

Last edited:
I never said it was more likely but a possibility. She has Hamas right by her, they have kidnapped thousands of Israelis on October 7th, infiltrate Israel and are still holding Israelis hostage. It would explain the weird antisemitic behavior from the Reddit account, overall weird behavior and not using British pronunciation that someone is posing as her and also explain why she hasn't properly addressed the fake rumors of it not being her on the accounts.
Or maybe she has someone else running her OF and reddit account like all the other OF girls do :pikaOMG:

Or maybe she has someone else running her OF and reddit account like all the other OF girls do :pikaOMG:
A possibility but the person doing it is an idiot being antisemitic and getting political on her Reddit account is throwing up a red flag to me. If someone is posing as her, hacked her account and is leaking her stuff that is shitty to me cause they're making money off selling stuff she never wanted leaked to the world. It would be nice if she just confirmed that the Onlyfans is in fact hers cause I'm a little bit concerned.

Bro is unimaginably lost rn
but the account on onlyfans is verified, is it that easy to get verified in onlyfans? lmao
it's extremely easy and people have made fake accounts like that before
If it’s a hacker lets report and get it taken down
then we'll never get any coral content again, ever. This hacker is the only one to have it.
Yeah she could possibly be kidnapped cause she has a large Instagram following, Hamas could make money off posing as her on Onlyfans, and they could hold her for ransom if her family is rich in the diamond business.
this is the worst conspiracy theory. She's been posting from Israel since Oct 7th, which was their window to get her. If she was kidnapped, they'd force her to make a video saying she was fine.
Bloody hell, she’s made an onlyfans it’s not a big deal, how else would someone get her pics and get verified
verification is piss easy and they hacked her. It's happened before

Coral's instagram account just followed someone. @itsguti96 🤔
I messaged that account to inquire about her and make sure she was okay. They just started pressuring me to subscribe to her Onlyfans. I told him "Okay. I'll follow" as a test to see his response and he wants a "screenshot" to prove it. That guy wants me to subscribe so he can make money off my subscription cause he hacked her account. If he was just her friend with no ties to her Onlyfans then he wouldn't care if I subscribed or not cause he wouldn't make any money off it. He's making money off the Onlyfans if he's desperate for me to subscribe to it.

Screenshot-2024-03-19-165233d75171098fcafb1d.md.png

I messaged that account to inquire about her and make sure she was okay. They just started pressuring me to subscribe to her Onlyfans. I told him "Okay. I'll follow" as a test to see his response and he wants a "screenshot" to prove it. That guy wants me to subscribe so he can make money off my subscription cause he hacked her account. If he was just her friend with no ties to her Onlyfans then he wouldn't care if I subscribed or not cause he wouldn't make any money off it. He's making money off the Onlyfans if he's desperate for me to subscribe to it.

Screenshot-2024-03-19-165233d75171098fcafb1d.md.png
That's weird bruh. People are getting obsessed over this, like I said, who cares ? There are a few people subbed that are posting her content, just leave it at that, doesn't matter if she's hacked or not. If not, good, and if yes, also good.

Back
Top Bottom