EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Coral Sharon - Discussion Thread

She responded to my message on IG confirming the Onlyfans. Not sure if this is real, feels to good to be true.

She also just posted and commented in r/bustyisrealigirls
IMG_385372bf902751f4329d.md.jpg
Don't sub to her Onlyfans, she'll just post it to Reddit for free :5Head:
The images don't have the Onlyfans watermark? Looking like it's real or really well done scam. :peepoGiggles:

hm-1a37a8e80c62ca2c6.jpg hm-29aeadc41f22d5667.jpg hm-308edeb619c1451c1.md.jpg
So now she's posting her birthday and cup size publicly ? This seems waaay out of character and very sus. Someone ask her on Onlyfans to confirm it's her with a voice note, or on IG to post a story with her own voice at least confirming it.

I don't understand what the confusion is about. This is no different than every other Thot. This is clearly an agency/dude that takes over their accounts to deal with messages to get more $. She is probably testing the waters and sent two pictures to whoever is managing her page. If everyone is smart, we hold the line and not all reward her for IG material. Simps are gonna simp but as she shows more then we reward her with $ but not too early. Nobody wants a Sophie Mudd like experience.

Last edited:
So now she's posting her birthday and cup size publicly ? This seems waaay out of character and very sus. Someone ask her on Onlyfans to confirm it's her with a voice note, or on IG to post a story with her own voice at least confirming it.
Her cup size was well known, the scammer most probably googled "coral sharon body measurements" and pasted the measurements on reddit

I had posted this https://simpcity.su/threads/coral-sharon.825/post-3603841, found the internet
Someone said that it's not her, it's Sophie. Can't say anything rbh.
Sophie who, Mudd?
That's a bit sus, considering this: https://simp6.jpg5.su/images3/IMG_591228245aa9e8cdb958.png - which is 100% her, since there was a video she posted of this some weeks/months ago.
Same nails, by the looks of it.

Got confused, my bad, ignore the above.

And yeah I'm still not believing that this is her.
Completely off-brand, talking in a way that does not seem like her.
There's no definitive proof yet that it is her.
I'd fuckin love for it to be real, but I just don't buy it. Way too shady and completely out of the blue.

Last edited:
The nails from the two gifs match the nails in the recent post, so unless some dude hacked her account and iCloud or something, it's 99% legit. Good luck finding a random girl with a similar figure and the same nails showing her boobs like that too. Too much of a coincidence for this to be fake, in my opinion.

The nails from the two gifs match the nails in the recent post, so unless some dude hacked her account and iCloud or something, it's 99% legit. Good luck finding a random girl with a similar figure and the same nails showing her boobs like that too. Too much of a coincidence for this to be fake, in my opinion.
Yeah I hope so, equally possible that her phone is hacked, and the hacker is leaking all her content. Either way, we get to see unseen footage of those knockers in all their glory!

None of these are true my guy, they are just random. No one can know her measurements unless she measures in a video and shows you or states her size publicly.
On that note, I agree with you, but mostly because 34G (what's she claimed on reddit) doesn't make much sense at all. Idk how many of you guys have had actual GFs with actually decent sized tits (I don't anymore, why tf else would I spend time here), but there is no way Coral is a 34 ANYTHING unless she doesn't know how to get a bra that fits (not uncommon). She's way too slim for that, so we're talking a 28/30 + bigger than G, cup wise. Idk how to even phrase that without sounding like an absolute fuckhead LMFAO

You guys need to chill with the conspiracies.

What's more likely? Someone hacking her Instagram and Reddit, opening an OF in her name, decensoring a picture of her and uploading it, getting his hands on a topless video of her that wasn't on the internet and uploading it as well,

Or that she wants to make a fuckton of money and realised this is the easiest way to do it?

She isn't a hostage sending a proof of life, she doesn't need to post a picture with today's newspaper or anything. Just wait a couple of weeks if you still don't believe it's her, and see the content people post in her content thread.

On that note, I agree with you, but mostly because 34G (what's she claimed on reddit) doesn't make much sense at all. Idk how many of you guys have had actual GFs with actually decent sized tits (I don't anymore, why tf else would I spend time here), but there is no way Coral is a 34 ANYTHING unless she doesn't know how to get a bra that fits (not uncommon). She's way too slim for that, so we're talking a 28/30 + bigger than G, cup wise. Idk how to even phrase that without sounding like an absolute fuckhead LMFAO
Lol she's definitely not as slim as you think. In most of her stories and posts she does specific angles and lenses to make her look slimmer and better. In those Mykonos trip videos where she was unfiltered, she looked thicker than usual, she's 100% around a 32-34 band size. So 34G sounds about right, because it basically is a 32GG.

This scammer is so dumb. Why would someone impersonating Coral Sharon, whose an Israeli, call Israelis garbage people and refuse to talk to someone Israeli? It's not her obviously cause she hasn't interacted with her community in the past and never acted toxic like this.
Shes not Israeli shes from the UK i think she just moved there. I think the account is fake though

Back
Top Bottom