• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

Have been subbed to Jess’s BA low tier, Cass is obviously sluttier and more “into” this platform but hoped Jess would continue to open up as months went by.

And technically she has, but the fact is she’s smart and will stick to the 150$ tier for anything slightly worthwhile, and otherwise charge ridiculous amounts for what will still amount to teases on the main feed or dm’s.

For the average consumer who may like her, you have to acknowledge nothing she posts can really get you off, there isn’t much of a point to stick around unless you keep hoping for more. The 11 second clip was the teasiest video she’s posted this entire time for all to see. Literally a few thousand guys may keep sticking around for a while longer, but she has little reason to get anymore explicit at the lower tier.

Jessie always seems so uncomfortable in her photoshoots, like if she is forced to do it. Cassie, on the other hand, you can tell she has plenty of experience taking sexy selfies, which makes me think that Shawn Spears phone is filled with material that would make Cassie a millionare if that material ever get posted lol.

For whatever reason Cassie now is posting single pic/video posts, saving the multiple pics posts for the PPVs or the whales. it sucks. If this trend continues I probably wont renew my sub, it feels like she is all about the whales these days and I dont have 150 dollars a month to waste on IG pics

I would legitimately love to know how many people are actually subbed to the highest tier. I feel like it can't be too many, right?

I would legitimately love to know how many people are actually subbed to the highest tier. I feel like it can't be too many, right?
I mean the maximun amount of likes I have seen on one of those posts was 38 last month, so I think at some point she had like 40 at least, since you can only like those posts if you are subscribed to that tier. It does seem that there are less this month.

I mean the maximun amount of likes I have seen on one of those posts was 38 last month, so I think at some point she had like 40 at least, since you can only like those posts if you are subscribed to that tier. It does seem that there are less this month.
Probably not surprising. Hard to justify paying $150 for a subscription each month.

The highest likes Jess got on the higher tier posts was less than 10 iirc. You also have to acknowledge that the same guys at the higher tier may continue to tip consistently for basically nothing, on some real simp shit

And Cassie supposedly has 3.5k subscribers, but as I said earlier, her likes per post are going down steadily.

She started showing pokie nips and her ass more when the likes started dropping. She will have to improve further

Additional thoughts: A lot of these women think that the hoe game is easy. And for some it can be. But when you've got an 18 year old shoving a 12 inch dildo up her ass while wearing a Belle Delphne costume for 5$ a month, it's hard to pay for a woman that looks great in a bikini but wont show her tits for $150.

And the "no nudity don't ask" is dumb when we've seen Cassie's nips already, and legit models get naked or Extra Mile. As if being naked would devalue them

Last edited:
So Jessie released the second part of her collab with Chelsea, I got to imagine it is 100 bucks again because I have only seen 1 like in the post

25 pics for $60
@jessiemckay1:00 PM
Wet n wild with my girl Chelsea 💦 In the paid post, you can get both of our 🍑 !!

As opposed to the 25 pic post for 100$ that we never even saw all of. Pretty rough unless someone does the unlimited tier to get it. Kinda makes it worth it math wise but shit.

25 pics for $60
@jessiemckay1:00 PM
Wet n wild with my girl Chelsea 💦 In the paid post, you can get both of our 🍑 !!

As opposed to the 25 pic post for 100$ that we never even saw all of. Pretty rough unless someone does the unlimited tier to get it. Kinda makes it worth it math wise but shit.
There is absolutely no way that they are in fact that wet or even close to wild in a 60 dollar post. Maybe you see their asses in bikinis which you can see hundreds of photos of. It's getting ridiculous how much they are trying to get for these. I am all for them getting paid for the work they are doing but it's a bit much.

There is absolutely no way that they are in fact that wet or even close to wild in a 60 dollar post. Maybe you see their asses in bikinis which you can see hundreds of photos of. It's getting ridiculous how much they are trying to get for these. I am all for them getting paid for the work they are doing but it's a bit much.
I swear I responded again in here but it's gone. Oh well.

If you math it out...1-3$ is typical for nudes on OF. If they charge 1$ per girl for their asses, that's 50$. Plus hype and blah blah...60$. It's reasonable mathematically. Is it dumb as shit? YUP. They aren't actually DOING any work...it's not like it's a 20 minute ass to ass dildo scene. They're just doing the vapid model stare into the camera and letting it click. No work involved.

It seems that Jessie is making much more frequent "Entirely Jessie" exclusive posts vs Cassie and "Unlimited Cassie" exclusive posts

Cassie has been a lot less active lately, not only on her BA but in her social media in general, she rarely posts on IG and Twitter these days. Even her BA posts are not recent pics, but pics taken 3-4 months ago, I wonder why.

Cassie has been a lot less active lately, not only on her BA but in her social media in general, she rarely posts on IG and Twitter these days. Even her BA posts are not recent pics, but pics taken 3-4 months ago, I wonder why.
Could be her recent outburst getting mad about people leaking. Could be trying to find a more secure medium. Could also be since she and Jessie are trying to break into film, that she's working that instead of modeling.

Jess hasn’t had a post with over 100 likes since over a week ago, her sub count still says 3K but it seems her engagement is dropping

Back
Top Bottom