• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

Okay, but like, who cares? I assume what you're talking about was from when they did promos for their return as the Inspiration.
mostly to promote their exclusives, men be naked and they ain't. why waste money on them if the dudes they take photos and videos with be naked and they be fully clothed. they ain't gonna get my 10 bucks just to see only their ass when i see Danielle Moinet ass on Instagram for free

yeah, I just saw where she posted it herself on her Brand Army page. Definitely some visible nipple, which I didn't expect from her. I didn't think even that was allowed for Brand Army.
Sheer is usually allowed everywhere. But it does push some limits for sure. You do have to zoom to notice. Like the closeup someone did of her in the orange.

So like it's pretty obvious that Cassie is a lot more comfortable and a natural at this than Jess right.

Of course they share a topic because they're the IIconics/IInspiration but man I just think Cassie is playing a different game to Jess lol.

So like it's pretty obvious that Cassie is a lot more comfortable and a natural at this than Jess right.

Of course they share a topic because they're the IIconics/IInspiration but man I just think Cassie is playing a different game to Jess lol.
Jess comes off more comfortable in her shoots with Cassie from what I’ve noticed

Nothing really special, just Cassie sitting on the lap of a drummer during her bachelorette party in Las Vegas. The guy wasn't even naked, just shirtless.
shirtless is naked, if a woman is topless, they say she is naked. should go both ways. brand army allows shirtless men but not shirtless/braless women

shirtless is naked, if a woman is topless, they say she is naked. should go both ways. brand army allows shirtless men but not shirtless/braless women
Ah, and now the philosophical debate of why female nipples are evil and men's are not. I love tits but they really should never have been sexualized.

*waits for it*

If there is anyone around subbed to the unlimited tier could you tell us what did Cassie send as her latest post? It is not a pic or a video for what I've seen, seems like a text post.

If there is anyone around subbed to the unlimited tier could you tell us what did Cassie send as her latest post? It is not a pic or a video for what I've seen, seems like a text post.
I do notice sometimes that there's no media marker for what it is, but it's still a pic or vid. Eager to find out

I do notice sometimes that there's no media marker for what it is, but it's still a pic or vid. Eager to find out
Nah, it is a text post, I saw one once, I guess she is sending a message to her whales telling them what's to come for them in the next month since yesterday was renewal day for first day subscribers for both the regular tier and the unlimited one.

Back
Top Bottom