• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

BA. No one could stop actual leaks if they happened lol

Ah well if you're talking engagement, yeah that makes more sense. I don't have any of her other social media so you'd know better than me on that stuff.
She def hasn't made any comments even on the VIP tier posts in close to a week. But if she's got stuff scheduled out, it could be she's just got stuff going on. As long as the content isn't stopping it's fine by me. If she was actually offline and not posting for a week (like many OF girls do) THAT would be something. Maybe she's on the rag :KEKW:
Going by her stories she is in Australia atm for her best friend's wedding, maybe that's why she hasn't been online as much as she usually is.

Going by her stories she is in Australia atm for her best friend's wedding, maybe that's why she hasn't been online as much as she usually is.
Even better! Wait...so Jess then? Or is there ANOTHER bestie?

So she posted those 6 vids from the football set. But none of them are this: [old gfycat media embed was here once, but it's now gone]

I've been trying to figure out where this one came from cause it's in the content thread but there's no watermark and it didn't fit any of the timing anywhere. You know Mayuyero by chance?

Last edited:
Even better! Wait...so Jess then? Or is there ANOTHER bestie?
Her actual best friend, a chick named Ashley, she mentioned it on the podcast, apparently they have been friends for like 25 years, she knows her for longer than she knows Jessie.
So she posted those 6 vids from the football set. But none of them are this: [old gfycat media embed was here once, but it's now gone]

I've been trying to figure out where this one came from cause it's in the content threat but there's no watermark and it didn't fit any of the timing anywhere. You know Mayuyero by chance?

She posted it on IG months ago

https://instagram.com/p/CakUuapldGI

If they did their shoots more like Toni Storm where they're pretty much naked at the end of it then i don't think many fans would complain about the price.

Last edited:
Why would someone only post one of the 2 pics? Unless that was from somewhere else?

I hate when Cassie posts text posts without pics like she has done with her latest post

Anybody order a custom from Cassie before? Wonder how much further she would go than her usual posts
I know of one person that bought a custom and it was posted on . Idk if it's still live or not cause it might have been hosted on putmega. And god bless him, it did show her squeezing her ass, but it was blurry and meh. For the $100.

I would not pay 100$ for anything less than see through with clearly visible nips/toe. Which is much more than I'd pay for an OF girl to do the same, but yes it's a premium cause they're pseudocelebs vs digital hookers.

Also BS...they want to discuss things in the DMs. Which cost 5$ a pop. 20-30$ fee before you even pay 100+outfit if needed

I know of one person that bought a custom and it was posted on . Idk if it's still live or not cause it might have been hosted on putmega. And god bless him, it did show her squeezing her ass, but it was blurry and meh. For the $100.

I would not pay 100$ for anything less than see through with clearly visible nips/toe. Which is much more than I'd pay for an OF girl to do the same, but yes it's a premium cause they're pseudocelebs vs digital hookers.

Also BS...they want to discuss things in the DMs. Which cost 5$ a pop. 20-30$ fee before you even pay 100+outfit if needed
Link?

I agree, 99% of the content she charges a subscription for is instagram level already. Who would pay 100$ for an exclusive instagram pic?

Business must be dry for her to bring back the customs. If she offered nudes I would pay 100 bucks per pic, but why would I pay 100 dollars for one pic (not counting the extra I would spend in the outfit/DMs) when she is already showing her booty in a thong and pokies for 10 bucks a month? More so in this economy.

Looking at the bright side for her, at least she is keeping her customers better than Lana. At one point Lana had 3.8k subs but, when renewal time came most people probably didn't liked her content because these days she is at 2.2k

Business must be dry for her to bring back the customs. If she offered nudes I would pay 100 bucks per pic, but why would I pay 100 dollars for one pic (not counting the extra I would spend in the outfit/DMs) when she is already showing her booty in a thong and pokies for 10 bucks a month? More so in this economy.

Looking at the bright side for her, at least she is keeping her customers better than Lana. At one point Lana had 3.8k subs but, when renewal time came most people probably didn't liked her content because these days she is at 2.2k
well she ain't wrestlin' no more so gotta find another way to bring home the rent so she has some financial independence from her husband

Cassie and Jessie thread on . I don't know what page and I haven't been over there in a while anyway

I'm surprised CJ would crash that fast. It's only been a couple months now right? All the Coachella craziness and nothing good? Oh yeah it's Brand Army. Saddie Gibbs shows her tits. I'd rather give her 100$ for a custom YAKNOWHATIMEAN.

but yeah with them not wrestling or doing much that we can tell, probably did run dry on the wallet

Back
Top Bottom