• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

If she wasn't pregnant I would have hope that it would, but she is pregnant again, so I don't thibk it will

For all of those feet lovers out there Cassie launched a new tier on her site where she only posts feet pics, I think you don't even have to be subbed to her regular tier to have access to it and it is the same price as her regular tier (10 dollars a month), so, for anyone who is into that, that's the info for you. I guess subs have ran out dry and she is trying to get as much as she can of anyone who is left on her site and, since she is pregnant and can't do the sexier photoshoot she posted as PPVs for the time being, this was one of the few options she had left.

Not really sure if I am gonna resub to Cassie's BA this time around. She logged in last Wednesday for the first time in a month and posted a wall of text explaining that, when she was about to give birth to her 2nd baby, she left "a month's worth of content" pre-scheduled on June 14th so she could enjoy time with her baby but didn't leave their subs hang and dry (which pissed off the Unlimited DM tier since they werent informed of this and kept sending her DMs but never got a reply). Well, that pre-scheduled content ran out 2 weeks ago and we were without any new content before she logged in and posted that message, promising new content really soon... and it's been a week since that message and we haven't gotten anything new, not even an update of when this new content is gonna come. Like, I support her wanting to spend more time with her babies, she has my full support when it comes to that... but if she has the option of pre-schedule posts for over a month I am sure that she has tons of unreleased photoshoot pics that she can post without the necessity of doing new photoshoots, so there is no excuse for the lack of content.

I remained subbed because, while the quality of her content decreased a lot after she became a mom (it wasn't nowhere near as revealing as it was before she got pregnant the first time) at least she posted consistently and it remained cheap (10 dollars is a fair price for what she was posting) but if there is not gonna be any content she at least should be honest and inform her subscribers about it and make a relaunch of the site when she is ready to start posting again.

As a former sub myself, I don't think its worth 10 dollar. It's always the same, uninspired, bored look, mostly not even pokies anymore. In hindsight, her BA was a big disappointment over all.

Very specific request, but does anyone have video of Cassie on live stream, cooking while dancing half naked to Party in the USA? Gotta be at least a 2 year old post, but most of her content has been wiped from the thread

For all of those feet lovers out there Cassie launched a new tier on her site where she only posts feet pics, I think you don't even have to be subbed to her regular tier to have access to it and it is the same price as her regular tier (10 dollars a month), so, for anyone who is into that, that's the info for you. I guess subs have ran out dry and she is trying to get as much as she can of anyone who is left on her site and, since she is pregnant and can't do the sexier photoshoot she posted as PPVs for the time being, this was one of the few options she had left.
YES!! Does anyone have any content / leaks from the tier, and worth subbing?? From the pics that are already posted in thread her feet are absolutely gorgeous, was stoked when this came out

YES!! Does anyone have any content / leaks from the tier, and worth subbing?? From the pics that are already posted in thread her feet are absolutely gorgeous, was stoked when this came out
Subbed. If you’re into feet, it’s definitely worth it. So much feet content, mix of tops/toes/soles

Back
Top Bottom