• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

To the person who posted the latest video of Cassie exclusive tier... first of all thank you, and second is that the whole video she posted? Because it seems weirdly edited.

They are both gonna do more acting and they are gonna go after roles that are gonna require nudity.

They are both gonna do more acting and they are gonna go after roles that are gonna require nudity.
I really doubt they are going to go after roles that require nudity. Think with your brain, not your dick.

So, out of curiosity and to anyone subbed to Jessie's BA: How much is the price of her latest PPV, the collab with Chelsea? I see that the set is 25 pics, so I would say 30 bucks at the very least, but probably more.

So, out of curiosity and to anyone subbed to Jessie's BA: How much is the price of her latest PPV, the collab with Chelsea? I see that the set is 25 pics, so I would say 30 bucks at the very least, but probably more.
It’s $100... Yes, $100. Anyone who was crazy enough to buy it as a PPV screwed up, if they’re willing to spend that much money on her BA then they honestly should have coughed up the extra 50 bucks for her VIP tier instead, since it has all the PPVs included and vip only sets. $100 is such a joke though

It’s $100... Yes, $100. Anyone who was crazy enough to buy it as a PPV screwed up, if they’re willing to spend that much money on her BA then they honestly should have coughed up the extra 50 bucks for her VIP tier instead, since it has all the PPVs included and vip only sets. $100 is such a joke though
What in the absolute fuck? LOL. 100 dollars? Thats insane. just yesterday Chelsea posted a 26 pics set and it was 20 dollars and Jessie is charging 100? And I saw that at least 52 people have bought it given the amount of likes. Man, I wish I had the kind of money to blow

That’s because Jessie worked regularly on a bigger platform before the goodbye run, and Chelsea has spent the majority of her time on Simpact.

I wonder if they’ll seek involvement with Freddie Prinze Jr’s wrestling fed - he reportedly wants the talent unionized or with SAG.

What in the absolute fuck? LOL. 100 dollars? Thats insane. just yesterday Chelsea posted a 26 pics set and it was 20 dollars and Jessie is charging 100? And I saw that at least 52 people have bought it given the amount of likes. Man, I wish I had the kind of money to blow
considering this is prob her only income source. someone needs the money. lol

I mean i expected it to be more expensive given its a collab, but still I expected it to be around $30 (which I believe is the most she charged for a PPV until this point) or at the highest maybe $50. But $100… I mean I’m sure the pics are great but the price is just too high

i seen more on Instagram, Facebook Twitter for free. Twitter allows nudity, confident they all are. Cassie Lee and Jessica Mckay gotta be paid. they wouldn't show nipples, but they sit on naked men laps.
What is this about? Someone was saying this the internet as well? Is there a pic or vid like this

What is this about? Someone was saying this the internet as well? Is there a pic or vid like this
Nothing really special, just Cassie sitting on the lap of a drummer during her bachelorette party in Las Vegas. The guy wasn't even naked, just shirtless.

check her Instagram, they both be sittin on shirtless naked men for a photoshoot while their men not even there
Okay, but like, who cares? I assume what you're talking about was from when they did promos for their return as the Inspiration.

Are you talking about the videoclip they did for their entrance theme? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom