• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

Jess hasn’t had a post with over 100 likes since over a week ago, her sub count still says 3K but it seems her engagement is dropping
Cassie's case is similar, her posts used to have over 200 likes as the average, but she hasn't had one with more than 200 likes since early last week, yet her numbers of subs haven't dropped, they still are at 3.5k. I imagine that next month they probably will drop a lot, since it is very clear that she is not putting as much effort in her site as she used to and people have started to notice and are complaining about it.

We know full well that they each gained 2k bot accounts early on. Of they fudged the numbers. But it's definitely not real

Have been subbed to Jess’s BA low tier, Cass is obviously sluttier and more “into” this platform but hoped Jess would continue to open up as months went by.

And technically she has, but the fact is she’s smart and will stick to the 150$ tier for anything slightly worthwhile, and otherwise charge ridiculous amounts for what will still amount to teases on the main feed or dm’s.

For the average consumer who may like her, you have to acknowledge nothing she posts can really get you off, there isn’t much of a point to stick around unless you keep hoping for more. The 11 second clip was the teasiest video she’s posted this entire time for all to see. Literally a few thousand guys may keep sticking around for a while longer, but she has little reason to get anymore explicit at the lower tier.
you do realize that brandarmy doesn't allow for "explicit" content right?

Could be her recent outburst getting mad about people leaking. Could be trying to find a more secure medium. Could also be since she and Jessie are trying to break into film, that she's working that instead of modeling.
or could be since she's quit wrestling she doesn't have an incentive to show skin anymore

you do realize that brandarmy doesn't allow for "explicit" content right?
There’s no nudity, but Cassie has pushed things here or there, such as the video getting out of a pool and showing pokie nips for example. Jess posts plenty of glamor pics but that’s about it

There’s no nudity, but Cassie has pushed things here or there, such as the video getting out of a pool and showing pokie nips for example. Jess posts plenty of glamor pics but that’s about it
Cass has done covered nude before. I dont get why she doesnt do that more often

Cassie has not been very active on her site lately

https://i.imgur was here once, but it's now gone/VmJ0yyn.jpg

Alongside that I've noticed many posts not on the thread
Well the ones not there may be the top tier ones, and like I said before, she had an outburst about leaks recently so just be patient. Otherwise, tell me the post date and I'll post it

Last edited:
or could be since she's quit wrestling she doesn't have an incentive to show skin anymore
I mean sure, that's a valid option. However there's literally hundreds of reasons why it could be. No point in theorizing

She has posted every day this month except 6/5. Not sure how you're missing that
What I mean is that she hasn't been replying to comments/DMs as much lately because she hasn't even logged in to her site, as said by some of the comments on her posts and on Twitter. Btw, you don't need to log in to post something on BA (same on OF), you can preschedule posts so they get posted at a particular time or day.

Leaks as in BA or personal?
BA. No one could stop actual leaks if they happened lol

What I mean is that she hasn't been replying to comments/DMs as much lately because she hasn't even logged in to her site, as said by some of the comments on her posts and on Twitter. Btw, you don't need to log in to post something on BA (same on OF), you can preschedule posts so they get posted at a particular time or day.
Ah well if you're talking engagement, yeah that makes more sense. I don't have any of her other social media so you'd know better than me on that stuff.

She def hasn't made any comments even on the VIP tier posts in close to a week. But if she's got stuff scheduled out, it could be she's just got stuff going on. As long as the content isn't stopping it's fine by me. If she was actually offline and not posting for a week (like many OF girls do) THAT would be something. Maybe she's on the rag :KEKW:

Back
Top Bottom