• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

Let's just be honest, they're both mid wrestlers, they over achieved in WWE, as soon as they didn't have the WWE branding behind them it was only a matter of time before their wrestling careers came to an end, they were nothing special. No promotion is gonna miss them...
Agreed. outside of their looks and bitchy banter they were nothing more than mid carders thanks to their lack of charisma and in ring technique.

I’m actually so lost bros I canceled my subscription to Cassie check my account today and I was charged $10 I know I didn’t resub

I’ll live but I canceled before my rebill date so it’s weird but since I’m subbed again I’ll provide images for the boys

I’m actually so lost bros I canceled my subscription to Cassie check my account today and I was charged $10 I know I didn’t resub
That has happened to a lot of people, including myself. There was an issue with the auto renew during the weekend and people who had their subscriptions expire during the weekend had to renew manually, but it seems like that once that was fixed, everyone who had the auto renew on got charged again. I manually resubbed during the weekend and I was charged again yesterday. I already sent an email to support in the morning to ask for a refund, but no answer from them so far

I mean maybe they’ll go nude now that they aren’t wrestling anymore but I doubt it

I don't get why people are so hung up on these 2, they're average looking at best... nothing special, their hotness was graded on a curve because they were wrestlers, there's 1000's of hotter IG models out there than these 2, don't waste your money on them.
You can say the same about pretty much every female wrestler who has a paid content site. As for me, I find Cassie to be extremely attractive, too attractive for wrestling.

I don't get why people are so hung up on these 2, they're average looking at best... nothing special, their hotness was graded on a curve because they were wrestlers, there's 1000's of hotter IG models out there than these 2, don't waste your money on them.

Still gonna be excited for the day either or both show the goods, if they do

Back
Top Bottom