• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

For whatever reason in the past day or so Cassie has lost quite a few subscribers, like over 300, I think it is mostly because there seems to be some issues with Brand Army, the auto renewal seems like it is not working and you have to manually resub, which probably caused that a lot of people who were still subbed and had the auto renew on but no longer checked the page are no longer subbed to her.
There was a very suspicious thing happened early on when they launched their pages, I think 2 or 3 weeks in, their subs on both their pages doubled overnight. And its not like they were hyping up something on that day either, it was just completely random. Ever since then I don‘t take the numbers too seriously, maybe its some kind of front for money laundering lol.

For whatever reason in the past day or so Cassie has lost quite a few subscribers, like over 300, I think it is mostly because there seems to be some issues with Brand Army, the auto renewal seems like it is not working and you have to manually resub, which probably caused that a lot of people who were still subbed and had the auto renew on but no longer checked the page are no longer subbed to her.
Yesterday was rebill day for day one subscribers and a lot of people arent renewing because the content has honesty been mediocre lately

I still think Cassie's content is probably one of the best out there when it comes to wrestling women, especially since she only charges 10 bucks a month unlike the others who charge 15-20 for basically the same that she offers, but I do have to say that lately it feels like she has been focusing a lot more on her whales, which probably has rubbed a portion of her subscribers the wrong way. And well, her last 3 posts havent exactly being the best, they were basically IG shit.

I still think Cassie's content is probably one of the best out there when it comes to wrestling women, especially since she only charges 10 bucks a month unlike the others who charge 15-20 for basically the same that she offers, but I do have to say that lately it feels like she has been focusing a lot more on her whales, which probably has rubbed a portion of her subscribers the wrong way. And well, her last 3 posts havent exactly being the best, they were basically IG shit.
since brandarmy doesn't allow nudity isn't anything they post there basically ig level shit?

since brandarmy doesn't allow nudity isn't anything they post there basically ig level shit?
Well, given that IG has been censoring bikini/lingerie pics if they consider them too sexy for the past year or so I would say not necessarialy

I dunno, man. You try posting pics of yourself in bikinis and lingerie on IG and report back to us.

Well, given that IG has been censoring bikini/lingerie pics if they consider them too sexy for the past year or so I would say not necessarialy
and here i thought they were only going after poledancers lol

Have we even seen anything from her 150 dollar tier?
Someone posted a couple of pics of the first post, but nothing since then. It was not that much different than what she usually post.

Someone posted a couple of pics of the first post, but nothing since then. It was not that much different than what she usually post.
Ah okay. I don't remember them. Would help if people said what tier it was from. Maybe they did and I literally just forgot. lol

Genuinely curious if this is because of the income they make off brandarmy.

Cos like... the shit on BA is tame. How that provides a feasible income that matches their wrestling contracts is insane.:monkaHmm:
lol what income from wrestling. It's been said repeatedly Impact pays shit. unless they're headed to AEW or back to WWE these 2 are done. Im willing to bet they're not gonna work the indie circuit coz the pay's too low for their liking. Then again Cassie doesn't need to do much. she married Shawn Spears.

Once they lost to the Influence again I had this feeling of them maybe being done with Impact since there wasn't much else to do for them there unless they became singles stars, but I didn't expected them to step out from wrestling entirely. Maybe either or both will try to become mothers, that's the only explanation I can come up with atm, because it is not like the Impact schedule was restrictive or didn't allow them to pursue other projects, since Impact does tapings once, maybe twice a month.

It'll be interesting to see where they go from here. Maybe focusing on having children? Definitely maybe a bigger push and focus on BrandArmy. Leaving wrestling altogether is probably the most surprising. I think Cassie had interests in acting, maybe Jessie did, too.

Once they lost to the Influence again I had this feeling of them maybe being done with Impact since there wasn't much else to do for them there unless they became singles stars, but I didn't expected them to step out from wrestling entirely. Maybe either or both will try to become mothers, that's the only explanation I can come up with atm, because it is not like the Impact schedule was restrictive or didn't allow them to pursue other projects, since Impact does tapings once, maybe twice a month.
Both Impact and AEW contracts lets their talent keep their side hustles so I suspect the both of them quitting more has to do w the fact they prob knew they've basically hit a dead end in their wrestling careers without the wwe machine behind them. all i have to say is lol at the fact they got plastic surgery at vince's nudging only to get let goo_O

Back
Top Bottom