• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

Technically we did see one of Cassie's

Topless.md.jpg
Tbf that wasn't posted by Cassie, that was posted by the photographer on her website and as soon as Cassie found out she took it down and never posted another Cassie pic again, which is a shame.

Changing the subject, has anyone seen her latest PPV? Is it worth buying? She said they were pics she had planned to post for the VIP tier and they got some decent stuff from time to time, but 5 pics for 20 dollars seems a bit much, especially after buying her latest 12 dollar PPV which was a complete scam.

Cassie must be short on money, she is offering a worn photoshoot item (shipping included) to the next 10 people who sub to her 75 dollar Unlimited DM tier. She also is making a sale on her online store, 20% off until the end of the month.

Something interesting also happened today on her site: There is a new 2 pics post on her site that asks you to subscribe to see the post. The only other tier on her site besides the regular one is the unlimited DM one and, as far as I am concerned, the Unlimited DM tier only gets Unlimited DMs for a month and nothing else, so now I wonder if she changed her mind and is offering them something else

The 2 posts were at the same time so I'm highly persuaded they were the same but maybe different captions. It could be they are different but I'm not really sure. It was never like that before.

But yeah, Ronnie (Spears) isn't working much and neither is she, and doctor visits are expensive for baby stuff so she's probably trying to get what she can

Hmmm...ok. I know they've been having issues recently so I'll reupload them all and update the links

the zips worked for me. However, I'm unable to open the .mp4 files. I tried switching them to .mov, and still didn't work. Any advice?

monkeyking, thanks for putting these together, this is awesome
What are you trying to open them with? VLC player worked for me but they've got some minor issues with tracking. If you skip forward the video sticks for a few seconds before it catches up to the playhead.

Also yeah, monkeyking this is great work and thanks for taking the time to set all this up. Like the way everything's organized.

the zips worked for me. However, I'm unable to open the .mp4 files. I tried switching them to .mov, and still didn't work. Any advice?

monkeyking, thanks for putting these together, this is awesome

What are you trying to open them with? VLC player worked for me but they've got some minor issues with tracking. If you skip forward the video sticks for a few seconds before it catches up to the playhead.

Also yeah, monkeyking this is great work and thanks for taking the time to set all this up. Like the way everything's organized.
Issues with the videos? I've never seen that with these before. And I did check them so that's odd. It COULD be because I have to use a multi step process to get the videos from my iPad to my cloud to my computer. Images are much easier lol. Maybe something is getting lost there? Can you give me specific videos and I'll check those out?

I have always used K-Lite which comes with Media Player Classic which I think is the Gold Standard. No issues on any there.

And I'm glad y'all are enjoying. I redid my organization like 10 times due to being OCD, and can't count how many times I rewrote that text file

But I was able to confirm that all the files are loading just fine, including the next 2 Jessie ones I'm about to post

I
Issues with the videos? I've never seen that with these before. And I did check them so that's odd. It COULD be because I have to use a multi step process to get the videos from my iPad to my cloud to my computer. Images are much easier lol. Maybe something is getting lost there? Can you give me specific videos and I'll check those out?

I have always used K-Lite which comes with Media Player Classic which I think is the Gold Standard. No issues on any there.

And I'm glad y'all are enjoying. I redid my organization like 10 times due to being OCD, and can't count how many times I rewrote that text file

But I was able to confirm that all the files are loading just fine, including the next 2 Jessie ones I'm about to post
It was kind of zip file when i downloaded it , suggest how can I view this ?

I

It was kind of zip file when i downloaded it , suggest how can I view this ?
Well yeah...unzip it. It's an archive with hundreds of videos and images.
7zip.org is the PC version. If you're doing it on a phone (which you shouldn't but meh) try 7zipper 2.0 for Android. I don't think there's an iPhone equivalent. I don't know why people wouldn't be doing this on a computer.

Well yeah...unzip it. It's an archive with hundreds of videos and images.
7zip.org is the PC version. If you're doing it on a phone (which you shouldn't but meh) try 7zipper 2.0 for Android. I don't think there's an iPhone equivalent. I don't know why people wouldn't be doing this on a computer.
Thanks bro, but most of the time phone is much better option than a computer

Thanks bro, but most of the time phone is much better option than a computer
...but how? You can't run the Digital Criminal Onlyfans scraper on a phone to rip pages. You can't right click to record source images and videos. Unless you have Aloha Browser for videos you're screen recording low quality and screenshotting pics. Arrows on the sides, bars on top and bottom, minimal resolution. That's awful. And apps can block or track your screenshots/recordings.

Plus, unless you have a VPN and have locked down your phone, you're literally beaming your exact location, phone number, billing address, and PII with everything you do. Using a phone for anything even slightly illicit is not only stupid, but potentially dangerous. Like people using TOR and streaming videos on their phones lol.

Phones are the literal worst option for this stuff. They are more convenient yes, but they are not a replacement. This is basic InfoSec and OpSec

...but how? You can't run the Digital Criminal Onlyfans scraper on a phone to rip pages. You can't right click to record source images and videos. Unless you have Aloha Browser for videos you're screen recording low quality and screenshotting pics. Arrows on the sides, bars on top and bottom, minimal resolution. That's awful. And apps can block or track your screenshots/recordings.

Plus, unless you have a VPN and have locked down your phone, you're literally beaming your exact location, phone number, billing address, and PII with everything you do. Using a phone for anything even slightly illicit is not only stupid, but potentially dangerous. Like people using TOR and streaming videos on their phones lol.

Phones are the literal worst option for this stuff. They are more convenient yes, but they are not a replacement. This is basic InfoSec and OpSec

Thanks for the archive uploads, there is one folder that is corrupt and only 32 bytes though. "2021-11-FAR1.7z"

Back
Top Bottom