• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

Cassie latest post really triggered me, complaining about "pricey lingerie" while also asking people what did they think about her latest PPV, which was two bikini pics for 20 dollars. Well Cassie, I don't know how good your latest PPV was because I can't afford to pay 20 dollars for IG pics when we are in a global recession. What bothers me the most is the fact that we have been getting the same sets for more than a year, but she keeps saying that she has sets she hasn't posted yet and when she does, they are always expensive PPVs.

Cassie latest post really triggered me, complaining about "pricey lingerie" while also asking people what did they think about her latest PPV, which was two bikini pics for 20 dollars. Well Cassie, I don't know how good your latest PPV was because I can't afford to pay 20 dollars for IG pics when we are in a global recession. What bothers me the most is the fact that we have been getting the same sets for more than a year, but she keeps saying that she has sets she hasn't posted yet and when she does, they are always expensive PPVs.
Honestly, it's time to move on. You gotta spend your money elsewhere. I'm tired of seeing what are pretty much the same exact pics with slight variation. I understand she had a kid, but like... she could have prepared so much better for her content while she was pregnant.

Honestly, it's time to move on. You gotta spend your money elsewhere. I'm tired of seeing what are pretty much the same exact pics with slight variation. I understand she had a kid, but like... she could have prepared so much better for her content while she was pregnant.
That's the most dissapointing part: She HAS the content, she said it herself, she simply doesn't want to post it or, if she does, it is only gonna be PPVs. Like her PPV from 2 weeks ago, it literally had this caption

"On this Valentine’s Day, I give to you…. (Never before seen or teased) Me, standing next to a tree, wearing a… 🩴😉"

As you said, it is probably time to move on, maybe that's the only way her content gets better or cheaper.

That's the most dissapointing part: She HAS the content, she said it herself, she simply doesn't want to post it or, if she does, it is only gonna be PPVs. Like her PPV from 2 weeks ago, it literally had this caption

"On this Valentine’s Day, I give to you…. (Never before seen or teased) Me, standing next to a tree, wearing a… 🩴😉"

As you said, it is probably time to move on, maybe that's the only way her content gets better or cheaper.
Yeah, that sounds bullshit, but that might be her trying to justify barely any new content and a drop in subs. It's just a shame because both Cassie and Jessie are hot in their own ways, but I can't help but be disappointed now.

You could always resub down the road. A girl I resubbed to awhile back I hadn't subbed to for like, a few years. I resubbed because it was cheap, but it was mainly the same content. The struggle is real, man.

She just needs to drop nips already lol

I think the best chance we have of seeing Cassie go nude or at least topless is if she succeeds at becoming an Actor. I can see her doing nude and sex scenes like Taryn Terrell did because she has got the type of look and body a lot of studios are going to want to play the hot chick role and wants to be an Actor so badly I doubt she would say no to it if the money was right. Same with Alexa Bliss who also wants to crossover into acting too and has said she would love to get killed off in a Horror movie. lol

I am not sure, I mean she already did toppless pics, we all have seen the one (and according to the photographer there were at least 3 more that sadly may never be seen after the photographer posted it on her site without her consent), so one would think she would be open to nude scenes if asked to, but going by the replies on the comments I think that becoming a mother may play a factor on not wanting to do nude scenes anymore.

For those wondering she finally has started to post post pregnancy content, sadly all has been pretty meh so far. She has gotten thiccer though, which some may like. I think the PPVs are better going by the captions, but almost every single one of them are 2 pics for 15-20 dollars. She did posted a collab with Jessie yesterday that was 6 pics for 20 dollars, so I hope that one leaks at least.

I am not sure, I mean she already did toppless pics, we all have seen the one (and according to the photographer there were at least 3 more that sadly may never be seen after the photographer posted it on her site without her consent), so one would think she would be open to nude scenes if asked to, but going by the replies on the comments I think that becoming a mother may play a factor on not wanting to do nude scenes anymore.

For those wondering she finally has started to post post pregnancy content, sadly all has been pretty meh so far. She has gotten thiccer though, which some may like. I think the PPVs are better going by the captions, but almost every single one of them are 2 pics for 15-20 dollars. She did posted a collab with Jessie yesterday that was 6 pics for 20 dollars, so I hope that one leaks at least.
I've just generally lost interest in them both. BrandArmy was a mistake. I had subbed to KiLynn King and Dream Girl Ellie recently, and they sent out 1-2 pics for 15-20 bucks with barely any wall posts. Like, yeah, I want to support you, but it's almost never worth it, even if the captions are enticing. DGE in particular, I hasn't subbed to for a long time and was only missing like, 9 posts. She has been pushing her premium snapchat, though.

On an unrelated note, are they both effectively retired from wrestling? I know they are a team and Cassie is focused on motherhood, but I don't think I even saw Jessie doing anything after their Impact run.

I've just generally lost interest in them both. BrandArmy was a mistake. I had subbed to KiLynn King and Dream Girl Ellie recently, and they sent out 1-2 pics for 15-20 bucks with barely any wall posts. Like, yeah, I want to support you, but it's almost never worth it, even if the captions are enticing. DGE in particular, I hasn't subbed to for a long time and was only missing like, 9 posts. She has been pushing her premium snapchat, though.

On an unrelated note, are they both effectively retired from wrestling? I know they are a team and Cassie is focused on motherhood, but I don't think I even saw Jessie doing anything after their Impact run.

Jessie is focusing on acting, I think she had a role in a movie that hasn't come out yet (Tenille had a role in it as well) and she currently is filming another, at least going by her latest IG posts.

As far as if they are retired I am not sure, as you said Cassie is focused on being a mom atm, but I think her focus is on acting too. She did a Q&A last week and she was asked about returning to wrestling and she said that she still has that "wrestling itch", but she doesn't want to deal with the backstage politics and especially the road schedule. She did said that she is planning to accompany Spears in some of his indie dates. If I had to guess I would say that she is gonna try the acting thing and if that doesn't work she is gonna milk the simps as much as she can until that well eventually dries out and then she may return, but my guess would be that she would go back to Impact since they only tape twice a month.

Jessie is focusing on acting, I think she had a role in a movie that hasn't come out yet (Tenille had a role in it as well) and she currently is filming another, at least going by her latest IG posts.

As far as if they are retired I am not sure, as you said Cassie is focused on being a mom atm, but I think her focus is on acting too. She did a Q&A last week and she was asked about returning to wrestling and she said that she still has that "wrestling itch", but she doesn't want to deal with the backstage politics and especially the road schedule. She did said that she is planning to accompany Spears in some of his indie dates. If I had to guess I would say that she is gonna try the acting thing and if that doesn't work she is gonna milk the simps as much as she can until that well eventually dries out and then she may return, but my guess would be that she would go back to Impact since they only tape twice a month.
Hopefully things work out for them both. Even if acting doesn't work out, doing Impact while having other sources of income isn't the worst thing in the world.

Let's be real neither is gonna make it as an actress. Jess needs wrestling more than cass. Cass atleast could make money going the mandy onlyfans route. Jess is hot but you can tell she doesn't feel comfortable being "sexy". Might be time to put on her big girl pants and go try a solo run in impact.

Let's be real neither is gonna make it as an actress. Jess needs wrestling more than cass. Cass atleast could make money going the mandy onlyfans route. Jess is hot but you can tell she doesn't feel comfortable being "sexy". Might be time to put on her big girl pants and go try a solo run in impact.
Jess could always try and go back to WWE. She was pretty entertaining when she was trying to doing the resume gimmick, and then the poser punk with the Riott Squad.

Before she ever made a BA, I remember Cassie Lee answered a question about feet on her Insta and she said no judgement but I really don't get it.

As far as wrestlers go, she is one of the queens of feet content next to Mandy Rose. She practically can't stop showing them off now. I appreciate you could actually see someone's mind changing as they went along.

Cassie did her first interview since becoming a mother and announcing her return to the ring today, saying that, at the moment, there are no plans of teaming with Jess since she is focusing on her acting career at the moment. She also said something that I found very interesting as one of the reasons to why she is returning to the ring and that is "being a mom now, I feel I need to contribute a certain amount to our household and my son", so I wonder if she is no longer making much money from her site anymore. The past few weeks she has started to post less on her wall and has started to post more PPVs, maybe to make up for a drop in subs. Another thing I have noticed is that Brand Army no longer has an app on the App Store, so I wonder if the site has been having problems as well.

Back
Top Bottom