• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

I miss Cassie's selfie content, she hasn't posted selfie content since July 12th, just photoshoot stuff.

I just don´t get why Jessica and Cassie doesn´t cash in on the fact that people want to see them kiss. They are willing to do a lingerie photoshoot, but they are not thinking about doing that? I mean: They could offer that kissing video for like 200 bucks and people still would buy it, because they really want to see it. But I guess, they have their reasons haha

Yeah, their collabs have been expensive and underwhelming so far.

Cassie posted what she claims it was her last pink lingerie post, thank God. Hopefully she either never spams a photoshoot again or, if she does, it is a better one with different poses, not 20 pics that look the same and barely any booty pics.

It's just a shame because they had so much potential. I feel like it's more Jessie not being as comfortable as Cassie, which results in things being taken down to Jessie's comfort level.

I just posted a metric shit ton of Jessie and some missing Cassie stuff.

Jessie has the famous "blank model stare" down to a T, which is ok for solo stuff, but not duo. For besties, they really don't seem to know how to be close. Jessie posts a lot more of her ass in the PPVs and I honestly is smarter than she seems on this. I will continue to say it's not comfort, but interest in the project that makes this much lower level

Last edited:
How does Cassie follows up posting an old and underwhelming photoshoot over and over again last month? Posting even older stuff lol. I wouldn't complain because I actually like the photoshoot she posted (the skater girl photoshoot) if it wasnt for the fact that all the pics look the same.

Cassie posted that she is pregnant and while she posted that "Nothing is gonna change on her site" I think she should shut down her page for her own good. Her subs are probably gonna plummet (let's face it, not many people will want pics of a pregnant woman), she is probably gonna post old photoshoots for the next year or so and we all have seen how she reacted to people leaking her content, that's too much stress for a pregnant woman.

Cassie posted that she is pregnant and while she posted that "Nothing is gonna change on her site" I think she should shut down her page for her own good. Her subs are probably gonna plummet (let's face it, not many people will want pics of a pregnant woman), she is probably gonna post old photoshoots for the next year or so and we all have seen how she reacted to people leaking her content, that's too much stress for a pregnant woman.
you can pose pregnant and still look sexy. But it`s all preference i guess.

While I agree that there will be stress she doesn't need, I disagree saying "not many people will want pics of a pregnant woman". There is a MASSIVE fetish market for pregnant girls and I for one am totally down for it.

Imma need another banana

Pregnant women are very much a fetish for people, but regardless of subscription numbers there’s hardly any chance she shuts down her page for good. She could easily post text updates here or there when content is going down, or flatly acknowledge she’ll take a break after a certain point in the pregnancy

I agree that she should close the site or at least have it on hold until she has her baby and feels comfortable enough to do pictures, again. I still think that her and Jessica should send out a video where they kiss to make a little bit of money before that but thats just me haha

She must have been pregnant for awhile now. In her ig post it showed the baby kicking(starts at around 18 weeks) and a baby bump(typically around 16 - 20 weeks). Could explain the relatively slow posts over the past few months.

Cassie probably has unreleased photoshoots she hasn't dropped yet, I wouldn't be surprised if she post the nude shoot she did.

She must have been pregnant for awhile now. In her ig post it showed the baby kicking(starts at around 18 weeks) and a baby bump(typically around 16 - 20 weeks). Could explain the relatively slow posts over the past few months.
Maybe that's why she retired so suddenly after all, like people speculated. If it is true that she is at least 16-20 weeks into her pregnancy that is around 4-5 months and she announced her retirement in late April, less than 4 months ago.

Maybe that's why she retired so suddenly after all, like people speculated. If it is true that she is at least 16-20 weeks into her pregnancy that is around 4-5 months and she announced her retirement in late April, less than 4 months ago.
I was thinking about that yesterday actually. I don't have an IG and haven't made a new one since my last got banned so I didn't see the baby vid. But it makes total sense that Cassie would have retired if she found out she was pregnant, like Becky Lynch did. So since she has tons of hoots saved up, there wont be any baby bump bikini pics. Which makes ma a little sad honestly.

Now...the question is...is JESSIE pregnant too? I wouldn't be urprised if they wanted kids at the same time so they can be besties too...
Wonder what old Ronnie has been getting into?

Back
Top Bottom