• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

Cassie did her first interview since becoming a mother and announcing her return to the ring today, saying that, at the moment, there are no plans of teaming with Jess since she is focusing on her acting career at the moment. She also said something that I found very interesting as one of the reasons to why she is returning to the ring and that is "being a mom now, I feel I need to contribute a certain amount to our household and my son", so I wonder if she is no longer making much money from her site anymore. The past few weeks she has started to post less on her wall and has started to post more PPVs, maybe to make up for a drop in subs. Another thing I have noticed is that Brand Army no longer has an app on the App Store, so I wonder if the site has been having problems as well.
I wouldn't be shocked if there was a drop of income from the site due to her pregnancy and pretty much posting what were probably outtakes from various sets she had already posted. More PPV ain't bad as long as she still posts on the wall, but I've subbed to people before where they maybe posted on their walls a few times and mainly sent PPV, which sucks.

Jess announced that she is pregnant, I wonder if she will take a break from her site or she will do the same thing Cass did and post the same photoshoots for months.

Jess announced that she is pregnant, I wonder if she will take a break from her site or she will do the same thing Cass did and post the same photoshoots for months.
Why would she say no to a disposable income, she can’t wrestle whilst pregnant, she can’t act in movies or television so imma guess it’ll be same old photoshoots pics until she’s squirted out the love bundle and got back in the gym and then it’ll be the same old tired schtick she’s been doing for years

Why would she say no to a disposable income, she can’t wrestle whilst pregnant, she can’t act in movies or television so imma guess it’ll be same old photoshoots pics until she’s squirted out the love bundle and got back in the gym and then it’ll be the same old tired schtick she’s been doing for years
she should have made him pull out. who's the baby daddy?

I am starting to think that becoming a mom is affecting Cassie's content and not because she looks any worse (these days she pretty much looks the same as she did before getting pregnant) but her content has become less revealing and more "family friendly". Like, we all have seen her content and while she never posted the type of content that Mandy or even Lana did, she regularly posted lingerie pics, booty pics and even the occasional pokies or underboob/side boob pic, but the past month or two it has been a lot of skirt/top or shorts/top pics and even her PPVs she teases posting between 10-20 lingerie pics and its her with a bra and jeans or a bra and shorts and there is only one or two pics where she is in her undies, but no booty pics. No wonder her subs seem to be dropping since her posts are struggling to get 50 likes when just 2 or 3 months ago they were getting between 70-100.

I am starting to think that becoming a mom is affecting Cassie's content and not because she looks any worse (these days she pretty much looks the same as she did before getting pregnant) but her content has become less revealing and more "family friendly". Like, we all have seen her content and while she never posted the type of content that Mandy or even Lana did, she regularly posted lingerie pics, booty pics and even the occasional pokies or underboob/side boob pic, but the past month or two it has been a lot of skirt/top or shorts/top pics and even her PPVs she teases posting between 10-20 lingerie pics and its her with a bra and jeans or a bra and shorts and there is only one or two pics where she is in her undies, but no booty pics. No wonder her subs seem to be dropping since her posts are struggling to get 50 likes when just 2 or 3 months ago they were getting between 70-100.
could also be she's trying to return to wwe and they're focusing on being family friendly

could also be she's trying to return to wwe and they're focusing on being family friendly
While that is a possibility, I feel like most of what's they're both posting would still be fine in today's WWE. As long as they don't go full Mandy.

Man, Cassie's posts have fallen off a cliff quality wise, they are not even IG quality worthy, like, the past 2 weeks she has been posting candids, but these are fully clothed pics or selfies where you can only see her from the neck up. People have been asking her to post more candids pretty much since she launched her page, but this wasn't what anyone wanted, like, she is posting pics wearing turtle necks and baggy pants. Add to that the fact she hasn't been replying to comments and DMs in over 15 days and you can say that her site really is in all time low these days

So, quick heads up: Apparently Brandarmy is giving the option to their creators to make "temporary" posts, in other words, the creators can schedule how much time they want the post to be up. I noticed this with Cassie's Halloween post on the 31st, which had a little clock in the corner that said "3 days" and, when I checked her site again today the post was gone, so if you want to save her posts and notice that they have this clock save them before the time runs out

Out of curiosity, has anyone bought Cassie's 2024 calendar? If so, does she show more than in her BA? I've been thinking about buying one but only if she shows more than in her BA given the price (35 dollars plus shipping)

I wonder if Cassie is gonna close her site this time around, she doesnt have as many subs as she had the first time she got pregnant and she said that the last time she got pregnant her subs dropped a lot, so if the same happens again I dont know if it will be worth it to keep it open for like a couple dozens of people.

Tbf, she should just close it. Her content just sucks as it is and another 10-13 months of recycled content should kill her site anyway.

I was checking Jessie's site and apparently she either has closed it or has taken a break from it. I am not subbed to her site, but her last post was an announcement for all her subscribers back in December 29th, so it makes me think that she told them that she wont be posting for the time being and will be focusing on being a mother

I feel like at this point, they should both close it. I guess Cassie is still making a decent amount of cash from it to keep it going. Jessie probably will want to focus on being a mother.

Back
Top Bottom