• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

Now...the question is...is JESSIE pregnant too? I wouldn't be urprised if they wanted kids at the same time so they can be besties too...
Jessie actually did a Q&A like two years ago saying that she would like to get pregnant at the same time than Cassie, so who knows? Maybe she gets pregnant too

Jessie actually did a Q&A like two years ago saying that she would like to get pregnant at the same time than Cassie, so who knows? Maybe she gets pregnant too
I asked Cassie if she'd do a bikini shoot with the baby bump. She replied with a heart. I guess that was a yes? IDEK

I mean if she runs out of material I guess she would have no other choice than to do photoshoots with the baby bump, but it seems like she has plenty of content of lined up for the next couple of months. Kinda sucks that the content she has chosen to post the most kinda sucks. First was the pink lingerie stuff last month and this month it seems like it will be a very similar set from the same photoshoot, but with white lingerie instead. I wish she posted more pics from that purple set she posted a couple of days ago, those pics were nice.

I mean if she runs out of material I guess she would have no other choice than to do photoshoots with the baby bump, but it seems like she has plenty of content of lined up for the next couple of months. Kinda sucks that the content she has chosen to post the most kinda sucks. First was the pink lingerie stuff last month and this month it seems like it will be a very similar set from the same photoshoot, but with white lingerie instead. I wish she posted more pics from that purple set she posted a couple of days ago, those pics were nice.
The white on the beach? THat had some nice boob and ass views. Could be alright. But I'm still hoping for the occasional selfie

The white on the beach? THat had some nice boob and ass views. Could be alright. But I'm still hoping for the occasional selfie
Nah, the white lingerie set she just posted like 30 minutes ago, she has made several posts of that set this month and it is honestly as boring as the pink lingerie set: Same poses, no ass shots, just an all around lame set imo.

Changing the subject a little, it seems like Cassie is taking down posts. Before today's post she was at 347 posts, but now, counting today's post, it says she has made 342 posts. I am not on my computer to check but I would imagine that it may be the VIP exclusives the ones she is taking down.

Nah, the white lingerie set she just posted like 30 minutes ago, she has made several posts of that set this month and it is honestly as boring as the pink lingerie set: Same poses, no ass shots, just an all around lame set imo.
No ass shots YET you mean ;) lol yeah I mean, it is what it is. Better unblurred nips in there though

Changing the subject a little, it seems like Cassie is taking down posts. Before today's post she was at 347 posts, but now, counting today's post, it says she has made 342 posts. I am not on my computer to check but I would imagine that it may be the VIP exclusives the ones she is taking down.
Wouldn't be a bad idea. Keeps her from having to explain them to new people. Or maybe they were the complaining text ones? I have everything so I can breeze though and check at some point. Hopefully recent ones. I haven't known her to be a "post deleter". I hate them

Nope, same old, same old. Cassie has totally adopted Jessie's way of posting: Several pics that all look the same and almost never any ass pics.

Cassie's latest caption is funny, she says "should I... release the hands" that are covering her boobs while using a seethrough set... like if she wasnt going to blur the nips if she did, like she has done dozens of times before

Holy shit are we live? BTW I did buy that set so looks like I need to fill up

Holy shit are we live? BTW I did buy that set so looks like I need to fill up
Is it any good? Seems like people havent been interested in that one (only seen 11 likes so far, while the previous one had like 40 in the same period of time) after Cassie playing with people's emotions with her last PPV and the fake seethrough stuff, I knew it was going to come to bite her in the ass.

Is it any good? Seems like people havent been interested in that one (only seen 11 likes so far, while the previous one had like 40 in the same period of time) after Cassie playing with people's emotions with her last PPV and the fake seethrough stuff, I knew it was going to come to bite her in the ass.
I was talking about the fake see thru, yes. But are you talking about the Harley set? Cassie looks good but Harley looks awful

Can the threads be split or some way to download the pics and knowing who is who and not have both names in it? When I wanna blow a load on Cassie's thong pics I don't need the Billie Kay pics in the slideshow lets be real

Hi guys, I just saw unfortunately most gofile links dated march and april are down. Hope there's the chance to reup them 🙏
Anyway thank you for your job 💪
I never posted gofile links because they always go down, some faster than others. So I can't reup anything. But my personal archive of Cassie is 100%, and Jessie is only missing a couple things like PPV messages. Once I can be arsed to clean up the bit I need to, I'm just gonna dump a zip of literally everything from beginning to now for both of them.

I just assumed she stopped posting new stuff since I stopped seeing leaks.
That was cause TB died and we didn't know where we were going, and I've been one of the main suppliers of both of them. And I've been too busy lol. Cassie still posts every day-ish. Baby bump or previous model set

Can the threads be split or some way to download the pics and knowing who is who and not have both names in it? When I wanna blow a load on Cassie's thong pics I don't need the Billie Kay pics in the slideshow lets be real
Jessie has been posting a lot of good stuff recently. Lots of ass, and showing her boobs are bigger than Cassie (for another couple months at least). Maybe a mod can? I honestly have no idea.

And don't worry...once I do post again, they wont be screenshots or LQ collages ;)

Back
Top Bottom