• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

It is showing the lack of creativity. But I am willing to bet that if people sharing her content is really affecting her, that lack of content or content from the same shoot over and over is not out of the question.

Something really weird happened today: So, like people commented before me, she posted more pics from the pink lingerie set (so fucking tired of those) but, like an hour ago she made two new posts: A new wall post in which she is wearing some sort of black lingerie and 3 pics that are an exclusive post. Now, the weird part is that not only she posted more than once today, but the unlimited, 150 dollar tier is gone, the only other tier available is the new 75 dollar unlimited DMs one, so I dont know how anyone will be able to see those new pics if you cant sub to the unlimited tier anymore. I want to click to see what happens if you try to subscribe, but I dont want to accidentally pay 75 or 150 dollars

Has she officially gotten rid of the $150 tier? Or is there still an option somewhere to do so? Maybe she accidentally put it for the $150 tier.

Has she officially gotten rid of the $150 tier? Or is there still an option somewhere to do so? Maybe she accidentally put it for the $150 tier.
When you go to "more subscription options" on her page the only option available is the 75 dollar one

Deff save your money

The fact that it seems monumental that one of these girls posts more than once in a day shows you how screwed up their way of doing things is

Jessica just seems less confident than Cass is when it comes to BA, despite the lingerie shoots. Or uncomfortable. No idea what her posting habits are like, though. Either way, I think they both just need to get a bit more creative.

Jessie is even worse than Cassie for the leaks I have seen. That thing Cassie has been doing lately of posting the same photoshoots over and over again is something Jessie has been doing from the beggining of her page.. She also pòsts even less candid content than Cassie and, like AmateurBabes said, she seems really uncomfortable doing taking the pics, like she really doesnt want to do them but its forced to. I guess thats because even before they both launched their respective pages Cassie was open to do it, she even talked about launching an OF on their podcast last year, while Jessie really didnt wanted to do it

I guess Jessie didn't really have a choice but to start it, then. But she really should do more candid stuff. Hell, even have your partner take some pics. It's pretty simple, honestly, when it really comes down to it.

To be honest they have both been lazy since their last years in WWE. They split them up and it pretty much exposed them that they can't be singles acts. They got let go and went to Impact and had a meh run there.

I think they are hoping their acting careers pick up so they don't have to do these shoots anymore or just waiting for the call from HHH.

Last edited:
To be honest they have both been lazy since their last years in WWE. They split them up and it pretty much exposed them that they can't be singles acts. They got let and went to Impact and had a meh run there.

I think they are hoping their acting careers pick up so they don't have to do these shoots anymore or just waiting for the call from HHH.
if they can't act in wwe i doubt they'll be able to act at all. and tbf there's plenty of hot women out there in movies lol cass should just have shawn spears fuck her on camera so she can sell a sex tape and bow out

I usually tend to shit on them too, but I think Jessica has some potential. I always liked her character and I sometimes thought, holy shit, this is really funny.
Cassie on the other hand not so much.

Someone teach Cassie what "Hump Day" actually means

What did she actually post/say? about Hump Day? lol
I mean maybe it is just me, but whenever I see a woman on social media making a "Hump Day" post it usually involves showing her ass, but whenever Cassie makes "Hump Day" posts she rarely shows her. I guess she uses the Hump day term by its other meaning that apparently Wednesdays are called Hump days because its the middle of the week (today I learned that lol). Either way, I wish she showed her ass more.

Oh. Well, Hump Day literally means Wednesday. lol We're over the hump, the middle of the week sort of thing. I don't think I ever considered it to be about ass, but that works, too.

I get his point, on platforms like IG, BA, OF, etc. if you bring up trends or themes you’re basically asking us to expect something

Something really weird happened today: So, like people commented before me, she posted more pics from the pink lingerie set (so fucking tired of those) but, like an hour ago she made two new posts: A new wall post in which she is wearing some sort of black lingerie and 3 pics that are an exclusive post. Now, the weird part is that not only she posted more than once today, but the unlimited, 150 dollar tier is gone, the only other tier available is the new 75 dollar unlimited DMs one, so I dont know how anyone will be able to see those new pics if you cant sub to the unlimited tier anymore. I want to click to see what happens if you try to subscribe, but I dont want to accidentally pay 75 or 150 dollars
I noticed that too the other day. What it seems like she's doing is filling out a last few posts for the people that are still on the 150. So as to not just drop them on their asses since they did pay more even though she ended the 150. If you click the sub button it wont bring up anything (I tried multiple browsers) so that's the only thing I can think of.

The 75 isn't supposed to have exclusives at all.

Back
Top Bottom