• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

Today Cassie posted on her site that she is gonna post twice today and I didn't wanted to get my hopes up and good thing that I didn't because she posted more pics from that car photoshoot she did wearing pink lingerie, I am so fucking tired of Cassie's stupid pink lingerie photoshoot, all the pics look the fucking same and she has been spamming the hell out of it this past month. I honestly am this close to unsub because of that. I want more selfies and candid content, not a photoshoot from January that she has posted like 50+ pics already (and just like 2 or 3 booty pics). Her site used to be one of the better paid content sites, but honestly these days is as bad as Jessie's, who also has been spaming the same photoshoots for months. I am especially mad because today I see Carmella and Lacey Evans posting way better content on their IG pages for free and Cassie is half assing it on a paid content site.

It's not like she wrestles anymore, so she really has no excuse. Acting classes and auditions can't take up that much time.

Well, she made a surprise 3rd post, a new collaboration with Jessie, 17 pics for 40 dollars. I hope it leaks, but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't

There's only so many things that these women can do and so many things they can wear or not wear that would please their subs and I am thinking that it's only a matter of time before they either have to evolve and do more risqué things or shut it down. I know with BrandArmy, you can't do nudity so I would be surprised if it's not shut down by the end of the year. Some of these women for one reason or another don't want to do nudity so they are just milking the cow while they can.

I'm still certain, that those aren't the real numbers and that they boosted the subcount somehow.
100%. We get more likes on posts here than they get on their PPVs and even their sub stuff. Cassie got 2k extra followers overnight. They're either bots or just a count increase. Her collab with Jessie got 31 likes across the VIP AND PPV post, with it being 15-16 PPV/VIP. You don't have 3k subs and only get that many hits

100%. We get more likes on posts here than they get on their PPVs and even their sub stuff. Cassie got 2k extra followers overnight. They're either bots or just a count increase. Her collab with Jessie got 31 likes across the VIP AND PPV post, with it being 15-16 PPV/VIP. You don't have 3k subs and only get that many hits
is their recent collab any good?

I can’t believe this, she just posted the damn pink lingerie set AGAIN. I swear this is like the 3rd post from it in the last week, how the hell hasn’t she ran out of pictures yet lmao. How come most of the really good sets we get like 1 maybe 2 posts but this one we get like every single one I’m tired of this

It also could be in response to people sharing her content like "Oh you are going to share it well he is basically the same photo over and over and over."

It also could be in response to people sharing her content like "Oh you are going to share it well he is basically the same photo over and over and over."
I just remembered She said at the start of the month she posted the pink lingerie and said “enjoy a full month of these” or something like that so that probably explains why. There are a lot of mew shoots I’d rather see so hopefully we see more fresh content in august

Back
Top Bottom