• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Cassie Lee/Jess McKay (Peyton Royce/Billie Kay) Discussion

I wish both posted more candid/selfie pics, I thought it was just Cassie the one doing this, posting candids once or twice a week tops, but it seems like all of Jessie's content are photoshoots, at least for what has been leaking lately.

Small vent…..”Sorry if this was posted already”….bruh stop like hunting. Ok done venting. Ps I appreciate everyone who is getting content that is up to date or found some missing spots. All MVPs in my book.

FYI, Jessie shows her ass a lot in the VIP posts. Some stuff is super lame like today was just that pink lingerie 1 piece on the rooftop but showed no more than usual.

Cassie's VIP stuff is much better overall since it tends to show more. Also she doesn't post tons of PPVs and "thanks for subbing, pay 5$ for this special pic!" like Jessie.

The bigger issue is you can tell how many people are getting tired of paying for lacking content by the number of likes. It's squeezing out possible leakers. It's more risky when there's only 7 people than when there's 100

Small vent…..”Sorry if this was posted already”….bruh stop like hunting. Ok done venting. Ps I appreciate everyone who is getting content that is up to date or found some missing spots. All MVPs in my book.
The problem is these girls have 50+ pics in the same outfit, and they dole them out 4-6 at a time. It honestly is tough to tell whether something has been posted. Some stuff is unique enough. The thing I don't like is when people make collages. Like...just post the source images. We don't need them combined lol

Cassie did a Q&A on her site last Friday, but not much of notice was said.

She basically said that she doesn't plan to return to wrestling any time soon and all of her focus is on her acting career and her site. She said that she is taking acting classes and accent classes, she even booked her first student film.

Someone asked her if she would do bare ass pics since other BA "celebrities" have done it without repercutions and she said no.

She also said that she had so many photoshoots booked that selfie content took a back seat, but she plans to post more of that soon.

Doesn't think that her and Jess podcast is returning.

I think the most interesting part was that she said that having the site allowed her to reconnect with her sexy side, something that WWE wouldn't allow. She followed up by saying that WWE told her tone down her entrance and that her outfit should be less skimpy, something she found very ironic given the current direction on NXT 2.0 for example.

Cassie did one so I am sure Jessica did one as well.
I'm sure, but the photog only slipped with Cassie and now we'll never see Jessie's. Boo

Cassie did a Q&A on her site last Friday, but not much of notice was said.

She basically said that she doesn't plan to return to wrestling any time soon and all of her focus is on her acting career and her site. She said that she is taking acting classes and accent classes, she even booked her first student film.

Someone asked her if she would do bare ass pics since other BA "celebrities" have done it without repercutions and she said no.

She also said that she had so many photoshoots booked that selfie content took a back seat, but she plans to post more of that soon.

Doesn't think that her and Jess podcast is returning.

I think the most interesting part was that she said that having the site allowed her to reconnect with her sexy side, something that WWE wouldn't allow. She followed up by saying that WWE told her tone down her entrance and that her outfit should be less skimpy, something she found very ironic given the current direction on NXT 2.0 for example.
In my big archive of all things Jessie/Cassie BA I've got all the replies and questions in all their Q&As. Just need to be bored one day to clean out the usernames so they can go in. Cause at some point I'll post the entire archive of everything so EVERYONE is on the same page.
WWE telling her to tone it down is kinda odd though. She did keep the ass shake a LONG time. Being sexy was part of the gimmick...not the squawky birds. The only NXT 2.0 things I'd really say is that they have Nikita and Elektra tits out, but the other girls it's mostly just bliss style booty shorts. Certainly far and away from the Divas

Second day in a row Cassie is complaining about people leaking her content and it bothers me because she probably will never push her boundaries if people keep leaking her content. Like, it is one thing to share it here or other types or forums where is somewhat hard to find, but there are some idiots leaking her content on IG and Twitter and not only that, they tag her on the posts, like, how dumb can you be?

Second day in a row Cassie is complaining about people leaking her content and it bothers me because she probably will never push her boundaries if people keep leaking her content. Like, it is one thing to share it here or other types or forums where is somewhat hard to find, but there are some idiots leaking her content on IG and Twitter and not only that, they tag her on the posts, like, how dumb can you be?
IG and Reddit and Twitter are the worst places you could post premium stuff...fucking TAGGING her too? Paint sniffing morons. I know we have a system here for it too but do people need their internet points that bad?

Jul 11th, 6:11 PM

REMINDER that my content is NOT allowed to be shared anywhere. Ever. Under any circumstances. It states this in my profile bio. If you have a problem with this, please let me know so I can block you. Or you can unsubscribe. Aside from that, hope you’re having a great day 👍

Jul 12th, 9:09 PM

Yoooooo the turn around time on some of you stealing my photos & sharing them ILLEGALLY is ridiculous. Stop doing it!! How hard is it 🤯🤯🤯

I gotta say, I wasn't a big jess fan previously. Like it was so obvious that Cassie was the hotter one of the two in their tag team and in WWE. Like it was a joke how much hotter Cassie was when they were together in WWE. But since they've stepped away from WWE after being let go and now wrestling with the break they're taking, I've found Jess to be incredibly sexy. Like I just can't get enough. I'm a little meh on Cassie (unless she continues to get more and more provocative/showing more). It's like they switched places for me.

Cassie is threatening to close her site if leaks keeps happening, according to her latest on her site there is some moron who has been leaking her content on IG constantly and whenever her account is taken down starts another. Fucking moron ruining it for everyone else.

What a fucking retard.

On a related note, if she shuts down her BrandArmy, what other sources of income does she have? Not much from what I can tell. Even small acting jobs won't pay too much.

If she shuts down her BA I think that her only source of income would be whatever she sells on her PWT store and her and Jess dual store, which probably is not much given that they barely promote it or release any new stuff. I guess she can always do some signings, something she has stopped doing since she retired. Tbh, I don't think she is gonna close it, at least not in the inmediate future, it is an easy 20-30k a month even with the leaks.

Cassie is threatening to close her site if leaks keeps happening, according to her latest on her site there is some moron who has been leaking her content on IG constantly and whenever her account is taken down starts another. Fucking moron ruining it for everyone else.
Anyone know it? We should rip it before the takedown lol

What a fucking dumb.

On a related note, if she shuts down her BrandArmy, what other sources of income does she have? Not much from what I can tell. Even small acting jobs won't pay too much.
For sure. Her and Ronnie have a pretty comfortable setup in Florida. Idk what he's making in AEW but with her losing 100% of her income it'll still hurt. Indie films and student projects don't pay much if at all. What else can she do BUT model? She should just get naked and let it pay out the higher rate than all these women doing paid IGs

Her comment:
There’s an IG account I was going to share on here so you know I can see your page but decided not to give you the attention you crave. But just so you know, it’s people like you who ruin this for everyone else. I don’t think you understand how close I am to shutting this page down for good because you constantly steal & illegally share not just mine, but other’s content too.

One response I love lol:
You people are pathetic 😂 I paid to yes but I’m a fool for doing so. I thought I was going to see a lot more than this. You all are the biggest pathetic simps I have ever seen. Paying for glorified Instagram pics. Literally if you wanted to know what’s on this page look no further than her Instagram. Defending her as well. She gets you with NEVER before seen pictures. Yeah just alt angles of the ones she posts on Instagram. Pathetic.

This one is something I would have posted:
But you are giving them the attention they want. 3 out of your last 6 posts have been about this. If you think you are going to be the one person in this industry that doesn't get thier content stolen, then yeah, maybe you should shut it down. If it's really bothering you that much. Because it's just part of the game. Or you can focus your attention back on the people that are paying for your content and supporting you. Because the ones that steal, a pirate your content. Never were gonna be your real supporters to begin with.

The thing is that she assumes that the people leaking her content on Twitter or IG are subbed to her site but, as we all know, you don't need to. For all we know those people are members here or in one of several forums who leak this kind of stuff, so posting that on her site wouldn't make much difference.

Cassie announced today that she is gonna shut down her 150 dollar tier on the 23rd since her content has been leaking a lot. She also announced that she is gonna launch a 75 dollar tier that will allow you to talk to her for free (DMs are 5 dollars per message), but it won't include the PPVs for free or exclusive posts like the 150 dollar tier used to have. The 10 dollar tier remains the same.

Cassie announced today that she is gonna shut down her 150 dollar tier on the 23rd since her content has been leaking a lot. She also announced that she is gonna launch a 75 dollar tier that will allow you to talk to her for free (DMs are 5 dollars per message), but it won't include the PPVs for free or exclusive posts like the 150 dollar tier used to have. The 10 dollar tier remains the same.
So...what exactly is her goal here? "...this is something I need to do for my own sanity. I’m feeling so defeated because of it I don’t know what other small steps I can take at this point. "

Take away the $150 in lieu of a 75...but that tier just gets the normal stuff and unlimited DMs. 75=10+(13*5). How much will the PPV be? 2 single pics for 10 each and 2 sets for 20? That's still another 60 which means if you pay that tier you're paying 15 less to get the same content.

Or pay the 10 and then the 60 for the other stuff and you pay 70 which is less than 50% of the original.

So the people that don't care to DM her (myself included) can get all her content for half what we did? I mean, yeah that's much better and more attractive to me!

Back
Top Bottom