Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

Drainer56

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 26, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Maaan Glow really is soo sexy 😫. I need the comments that say stuff like she’s wearing socks to be safe or other comments on other artists that might be in the pose or comment stuff that alludes to what they’re doing as sexual to stop cos it puts them off from being a little more risqué normally rather than throwing out a subtle video that could be viewed as such. Guys ruining the potential blessings 🙃😂

Pervysage88

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 22, 2023
Well damn, I'm usually the somber skeptic guy. I always say she will never wear anything tight, but today I'm happy to be proven wrong! Even though she didn't show much. Sad part is we might have to wait another good bit before she even makes another one, I really hope not :PepeWhy:

Views have been so shit I'm sure she said fuck it a did one of these because she knows it will get her a decent number. But once she feels comfortable with her numbers on a video its usually back to the same ole BS videos.

I hope since YouTube is being little bitches with the mouth sound videos and those usually do good numbers for her as well that it will actually make her do more of these Yoga ones instead. I'd take a Glow Yoga video over a mouth sounds any day! :POGGIES:

I'm sure she would like to show off her new studio more as well so hopefully that's another reason to make more of these videos and maybe just maybe do live streams of these because her workout live streams are fucking terrible! I actually pray she wears this fit in tomorrows live :peepoBless:

I would agree we should praise her for making these kinds of videos but something tells me she's the type of person that's going to do things whenever it benefits her or when she feels like it! :pepeS: Good to see so many new folks united here tho :peepoD:

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
Guys I was so surprised to see a new yoga thumbnail until I saw the socks :FeelsRageMan:

I'm so upset with her about this. She was the least one of the popular wholesome asmrtists that would at least show her feet on an occasion and now I fear she is gone the way of her companion Gibi :PepeWhy: Apart of me wonders if she read my comments on here that I made in the past of her doing new yoga videos because she was at least barefoot in those, made their way to her somehow. But I truly hope there is a reason or some sort of explanation why she wore socks. Though I believe she did it out of spite and is now hating on feet people and her foot audience that likes her feet.

With the comments I saw about her feet in the video I am hoping that all the negative feedback about her wearing socks will have her ditch them the next time she does a new yoga video which won't be until another year and half again. I notice she always does a new video after a year and three or six months later. Also the other reason why I believe she released a new yoga video because it was international yoga day. It even said so on Google's logo @ google.com.

I'm watching the Workout live stream rn and someone asked her in the chat if that's the same shirt she used in the yoga video and she said yes lol
I feel like leaving her a comment in the live chat telling her to please not wear socks for the next yoga video.

What do you guys think should I leave her a comment on the live chat telling her to please do her next yoga video barefoot? Or should I ask her why was she wearing socks in the yoga video when she was barefoot in the previous two yoga videos? What do you guys think?

sloppyhoe

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
I knew once her brother came back. Things would be better but there is only so much he can do. Once he goes away again, it could get worse than before. She's streaming her workout again with Johan right now. But those are so boring :peepoWtf:

Last edited:

Pervysage88

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 22, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
And most of these idiots are voting YouTube :KEKWlaugh: They know she really does not want to stream on Twitch so will choose YT to please her, why even make a poll? She will stream on a site that will DMCA her little Kpop dance sessions with the quickness!
Yeah these streams are horrible! I was thinking to myself maybe Johan is the reason she wears the baggy pants? I mean I could see how wearing tight stuff around your brother could feel odd.

HardenedDisposition

Diamond Tier
Mar 25, 2022
I hope you get your feet.
As someone who does yoga and has been in a lot of yoga classes, there are a lot of banal
reasons why people wear socks, like cold feet and grip. There are lots of companies that make yoga-specific socks. To me it makes much more sense that she would make the decision on socks based on comfort/functional yoga reasons and not feet people centering themselves in a production decision. It’s not like she has a feet tier to sell and/or gatekeep for.

Besides, if there are only 3 yoga videos as someone said, that’s too small of a sample size to conclude anything.
What would be the point, especially given the lack of an upsell?
Absent that, just seems like feet peoples’ 2nd favorite fetish, the FPPF (Feet People Persecution Fetish).
Do it.

I generally don’t think that any of these models are nearly as aware and/or responsive to the specific discussions here as so many seem to believe—every discussion thread invariably convinces itself that the model and/or their associates monitor these threads—but if there’s no downside to you, you should.

It just might work and get you your feet! 🤞