Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She said on the live stream on sunday that the dance studio doesn't have plug outlets to plug any lights. I'm like just get an electrician to put lights in that mother. It ain't that hard. So don't know when she will actually start streaming from there.

She did however put out a schedule for the content she is posting on her social channels this week. Also later today she will post a new ASMR video.

Can't wait till she streams yoga videos in the new dance studio whenever the heck that happens.

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
More like if that happens and I'm certain she will dress the same way she has been in that baggy shit, as odd as it is for a fucking yoga session!

And it looked like the room was well enough lit in her little clip she did of the studio. I could give a fuck about the RGB lights! Just go get some battery powered ones if she just needs it that bad? :hahaa:

Reactions: Asmrlover4557

BooBees64

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
She can upload a video of her just staring at the camera for 20 minutes straight..."Wow your asmr is unmatched!", "The tingles are off the charts in this one, can you make another one?", "Thanks Glow this is just what I needed, time to take a nap", "My anxiety has been super high lately, you always know how relax me. Thanks Glow!", "I was just about to jump off a bridge but this video LITERALLY saved my life. You are truly a life saver, Glow!"

:KEKWlaugh:

BooBees64

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
More than half. Most of her fandom are dudes and I'm certain near 100% of them fap to anything she puts out. Even with the simps she interacts with on twitter, it's just an added layer of intimacy to them. That's why she doesn't even try anymore. You think the guy who always donates hella money to her on her live streams isn't beatin his dick waiting to see her reaction? Of course he his :KEKWlaugh:

crapneckies

Bathwater Drinker
May 28, 2024
Exactly. Plus, her kids channel is fucking weird. 99% of her viewers are horny males between the age of ~15-35 approximately. This is why I find her kids asmr channel weird. Like bitch, what do kids need ASMR for? The original purpose of ASMR is relaxation and sleep. On average, how many kids do you think are stressed out? Yeah, none. Kids always have something to play with, like game consoles, mobile phones, toys, or watch TV. And kids usually sleep well. So, again, what the fuck do kids need ASMR for?!?! Huh? I bet my ass it's the same horny males from her main youtube channel that watch her kids channel. I don't know what was going through Sharon's head when she made this kid channel. I have some ideas but I really really hope I'm wrong... for her sake.

crapneckies

Bathwater Drinker
May 28, 2024
Yes. That's one of my go-to videos for when I feel like I need to relieve myself.

Her face is so beautiful it's fucking unreal.

I've been asking Glow in the comments section to make part 4 of this. She's already made 3 vids of this type but I'm praying for a 4th. It's that good.

Last edited:

Kuragari

Casual
Aug 20, 2023
This woman is really a dumb ass, she just keeps making silly decisions and, damn did the content enter such a bad realm of ass that i dont even watch the videos she uploaded, i just dont understand why she would continue to make content that nobody gives a fuck about, damn her thought and decision makes me really think if she is mentally okay, lets not begin again with her delusional shit