Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

Pervysage88

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 22, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah this queer has shown his face once before on a twitch test stream clip that they deleted a few years ago. This pussy avoids her fans like the plague because he knows no one wants to see him! especially her male fans which is the majority. He is known as her simp editor that was a fan she meet on twitch.

Dude looks like the average pale white guy. Lanky, pasty, long ass neck, no muscle. A brunette xqc on meth :KEKWlaugh:

Dude has no fucking life besides leeching off of her. I'm certain her channel is the only job he has is doing that shitty editing and filming. It was indeed him controlling the camera yesterday. those pasty ass arms flung out a few times and this idiot was showing pictures on his phone, this moron must have nothing else better to do?

Geez what a weird fucking combo, you got autistic ass glow that acts like a goofy child all the time and this fucking nutless queer simp that is nothing but a literal fucking camera apparently. Poor Johan must be the most patience man on earth.

Glow %100 is the alpha of the relationship just look at this clip of when this poor queer tried recording her ass and she shut that shit down, even the face she gave him lets me know she's in charge and probably scolds the fuck out of him. Not surprised as she's pro feminist, she wants a weak easy to control partner.

Pervysage88

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 22, 2023
Yet you do sound like a simp apart of that camp because your defending her and her guy, its quite sad. This dude is fucking up the videos and live streams and your defending it.

Its so fucking strange he has to be the camera man for a fucking live stream??? This nerd can't go workout himself or play a game or something, he's like a leech to everything she does or like a bitch boy told to do what she says.

I would not care if he was not fucking up the vibe all the time.

KMVR

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
He looks even more metrosexual than i remember him. The hanging ear piece certainly adds to that impression. Oh yes and the kpop playlists in the background. Guess he adopted some of her interests to cope with all the shit.

Something certainly happend in the past couple of weeks though, with both coming out of their hidey hole, at least a bit. Guess they realized they're gonna sink into irrelevance if they continue the way they were.

Pervysage88

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 22, 2023
Interesting so this queer has his own Twitch? :monkaHmm: Yet decides to fuck up her stream? I wasn't the biggest fan of Tyler but at least the dude respects Frivvi's streams and usually is in his own part of the house doing his own stream while she does hers. This dude has no followers so I guess needs to be relevant by trying to leech off her.

Last edited:

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
Video would be a good replacement instead of seeing Glow get banged by this not so good looking simp.

Remember when someone brought up and said the only way Glow could push into doing sexual content would be to involve this guy in it? Well now after seeing his ugly face I don't even think I want him in any of her videos doing any activity with her.
All I had to hear was a few seconds and see his earring and this dude sounds queer af. He does seem like a metro-sexual and I don't even know what that really is lol