Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

crapneckies

Bathwater Drinker
May 28, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Probably, yeah. On average, once women are "sold" (married, settled down), they usually lose motivation to be sexy for a long time, then just before menopause they try to be sexy again for a short time. With that gone, they're pretty much done, it's only downhill from there. Hopefully Glow is an exception... let's fucking hope. 🙏

Anyway, why do people donate to her?

BooBees64

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
Screenshot-2024-06-09-at-10-53-58-ASMR-Glowae9115774b438604.png

Yeah, that's why no one is watching your other content. They just don't know the schedule :WeSmart:

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
That still won't help her low views. She's also getting over 100 dislikes on her videos. Honestly her recent vids have been shit lately, even that Youtube Members video that came out the other day was lame. Nothing spicy or sexier or risque on her members videos either it seems. She's going to have to do more than just create a schedule for her viewers to catch her weekly content releases.
I didn't watch yesterdays stream. She said she's going to do streams in her new dance studio? She said that yesterday? Did she say when she is going to be streaming in her new dance studio?

Sorry for all the questions but it's like she doesn't clarify specifically any details about streaming in the new dance studio.

Reactions: Asmrlover4557

BooBees64

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
I respectfully disagree with this part. Her actual ASMR videos have been pretty good lately imo. Of course it comes and goes in waves but I've been liking the recent stuff. It's the other shit that's been god awful (live streams, lil glow)

About the dance studio lives I guess she'll incorporate them into her official schedule when she's ready :LUL. We're hoping but we all already know that they're gonna suck. I didn't watch yesterdays but in the first workout live they were talking about streaming the dance lives on a different platform because of potential copyright issues with the music. Maybe that's why there's a hold up.

Edit: yeah that last members video was weird af though :LUL

Last edited:

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
If she was smart she would just use her already made Glowzgame Twitch account or rename it and just delete the VOD after if they bitch about copyright. I see many chicks do JustDance and Karaoke streams and are able to leave the VOD up so idk.

If she wasn't such a prude ass she could make a Kick account and have some spicy streams as they are more lax about DMCA and bans. But highly doubtful of that as she probably views those girls on that site below her and would not associate with that crowd.

But knowing her she will more then likely do some lame ass stream on YouTube with her listening to the music in her headphones while we hear crickets as she awkwardly tries to recite her KPOP dance moves in some baggy ass trash bag pants. That's if she even does a Dance or Yoga stream.

I honestly don't have much hope for it. I watched her last ASMR stream and it was a boring one as usual. But she makes a bag! Why would she do anything else? These simps are so fucking sad tossing donations and membership subs like its a dick swinging contest to prove to her whose the richest simp.

Just sad, and these fucks are the reason she will stay complacent and do more of those lame boring ass streams. It must be so nice and easy for her to sit back and basically do nothing but yap, smile and act dumb while these sad cunts toss cash at an engaged woman like they have a chance :ddHuh:

BooBees64

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
I agree 100% but to give her lame ass fiance credit he did bring up Kick as a possible alternative. Even if she did go that route I would expect it to be lame just like her other efforts. She clearly doesn't give a shit. Like you said she has guys throwing money at her for just sitting in front of a camera giggling, she's been complacent for a long time now.

This was her last members video. Just her rubbing this creepy ass face thing for 14 minutes straight :KEKWlaugh:

Screenshot-2024-06-10-at-10-09-57-ASMR-Glow-stream-I-wanna-see-ya864911cdc86d21b4.png

Dkmnt

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 28, 2022
I remember her saying basically she is annoyed of having to wash her hair so much to have it look good on camera and finds it easier to throw on a wig instead. Im sorry but I think people here keep forgetting that Sharon is above everything else, simply a massive lazy slob. Privileged pretty girl now annoyed she has to wash herself for her simps. Just you wait for her next burnout claim...