Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Truer words couldn't have been said. I think what Pervysage said before is correct on his assessment of her personality. Glow has this odd personality that she can't disconnect herself from behaving like a child as well as she has an attention seeking syndrome where you can see in her live streams she loves getting so much attention while acting like a child giggling and making funny faces and weird noises. This is all stuff coming from a girl who just turned 30! Imagine this girl when she's 40 and has kids! That's if she even has kids cause she doesn't seem like she will. I think we can all agree Glow is mentally fucked up and needs to see a psychiatrist.

.And she definitely loves to seek attention on twitter as well
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

At least in some form of way she knows guys jerk off to her and acknowledged it right there and then :KEKWlaugh:
My favorite reply was this one but I don't think she saw it
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
:

Why attack the guy and call him weirdo when you do everything in your newest video to come off looking sexy and intimate? What's the matter Glow I thought you loved getting all kinds of attention. Even unwanted attention is good for you. Enjoy it now Glow while you still can. While you still have your hot young looks and still relevant because in 10 years if you're still doing ASMR and still trying the same act....I doubt you will be. Continue your prudish behavior and calling guys weirdos. It's not going to help you for long. Enjoy your sugar daddies giving you money like a hoe that you and others truly are.

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
Another thing I want to say. These sponsors have a way of altering these girls mindsets and have them behaving weird when it comes to their bodies. I rather watch an ASMRtist like Jules ASMR that has no sponsors and while still wholesome doesn't mind showing off her body in tight pants and even showed off some toes in a Patreon video. Or give me fucking Beebee who wears these crazy fits but doesn't cover her ass with her hands while walking away from the camera. Then you got Celaine who looks and acts like a cartoon character. Sponsors got these girls acting up and acting strange. Good thing these newer generation of ASMR girls coming up don't seem to have those sponsors Gibi and her husband were giving and helping ASMRtists out with years ago. Just take a look at all those wholesome asmrtists who have sponsors and you can connect the dots and see what I'm trying to say. They all change their personalities and act strange. Celaine, Glow, Tiptoe, Frivi, Gibi...

Last edited:

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
What about what we are saying is parasocial? were just discussing how off putting her behavior is and possible reasons why she acts so fucking weird.

Now I get what your saying and yeah maybe we do dig a little too deep at times, but I'm sure 99% of us would be happy and live are lives if she would just give us something to fucking jerk off too!

I mean the reason were discussing this in the first place is to find a reason why she won't do any lewd stuff when most of her audience wants that? It just doesn't make sense with how easy it would be and the bank she could make.

Maybe her self morals, family view of her and self image might take apart in why she won't do it. But then she post thirst trap photo's like the last set then it gets me thinking why do this if your goal is not to attract thirsty men? the same ones she always calls creeps and argues with in chat.

Its just fucking stupid and confusing to even do that when your trying to avoid those people. My only other conclusion is she's playing mind games and really wants to play both sides of the coin. or something is mentally off in her head.

Last edited:

BooBees64

Casual
Mar 27, 2022
She does what she feels the algorithms needs her to do. The thirst trap-y thumbnails are just apart of that to stay in the mix. But she obviously knows what she's doing and knows that a large chunk of her following are those "creepy weirdos" she doesn't want attention from -- but in actuality the creepy weirdos are the ones who largely watch and donate to her, even if she doesn't want to acknowledge them as creepy weirdos. Does she really think guys who hang on to every word of hers on twitter and donate hundreds of dollars a month to her on youtube are just well adjusted good guys who think she's cool? No, she knows those guys fap to her as well and are just as "creepy" as the guys who leave sexual comments but she'll never say that because she has bills to pay.

Last edited:

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
Here's another thing that I think rings true that's been on my mind. A lot of these people/simps donating money, sending tips, and subscribing to their paid content are mostly males. I have not seen any of these asmrtists have hoards of true female supporters donating them money, giving them tips in their weekly videos and subbing to their Patreon, youtube membership etc. And most likely some of those so called females are either lesbians who are horny and wish they could be in a relationship with said ASMR girl or just males pretending to be females. You can't tell me some hot ass girl with a boyfriend who is well off is going to be sending hundreds or thousands of dollars to a e-girl personality who guys online are fawning over. Hell no. Remember girls are catty with each other. Especially when it comes to looking and being hot for men. It's like they are secretly in competition with one another when it comes to who can get more male attention. So we know female financial support for these cute asmr girls like Glow, Tiptoe, Frivvi, Darling etc. is slim to none. Come on that's like saying are there a bunch of girls financially supporting an asmrtist like LunaRexx or a Maimy or Amouranth or Maddy. Hell fucking no! These are all dudes/simps tossing them money like they are their sugar daddies and trying hard to get Glow or whoever's attention and recognition and trying to get some kind of I guess 1 on 1 intimate affection from them. The majority of Glow's audience is a bunch of horny men and the same men who migrated over to her ASMR for Kids channel! They are jerking off to her asmr for kids videos as well as she glams herself up to look like a cute disney princess with her hair in extensions and in pigtails including pink wigs now as well looking all cute and constantly smiling.

Now going back to the topic I was talking about yesterday with these asmr girls' personalities. A mix of being wholesome, having mental health issues (bipolarism, short attention span, ADHD, depression, anxiety, insecurities, low self esteem, deprecation, behaving like a child, have a weird attachment to their childhood) along with sponsors I feel really effect how these girls function. They start off with no sponsors and are more of who they really are. Humble beginnings. More genuine and organic. Even flirt with the idea of being a little spicy (like Celaine showing her body and feet in her early years). Then years later get financial help via sponsors and all of a sudden something about their personality changes. They become prudish and uptight and act like they are above it all. Above girls who do sexual nsfw asmr. Heck I found out Raphunzel used to do ear licking videos years ago before she got pregnant and her boyfriend got a good job. And now I see her saying jokes like "I almost licked that thing like how those girls lick mics all sexual" or something along those lines. And then she drops the word fetish in there shortly later. I just don't think stuff like that is a good look and looks nice on a girl talking down on her own sister-en for hustling and doing sexual asmr or maybe not even for the hustle maybe they do it cause they have no qualms about it but it doesn't look right to see an asmrtist joke like that especially when they themselves almost flirted with going down a more sexual route before financial help.

Had to get those two points across and off my chest.

Last edited:

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
That children's audience does not exist, that women's audience does not exist either.
She is a damn painful joke, did you see the last video she uploaded? I'm so grateful to see that it was a failure, I don't know what you're waiting for, Sharon, get off YouTube or give us what we want because you're getting old and your beauty won't last forever.
And yeah i dont give a shit her simping bitches here in a por thread trying to play de moral card,
They don't want to see how bitchy they look in her eyes.

sloppyhoe

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
I don't like to see her fail but its all on her and the way she gives just enough to reel back her coomer audience. Then complains, blocks and blasts them on twitter when she receives the comments that come with them.

Does she still update her youtube membership. Some people were saying its been months. I looked at her community tab and all I see for the past couple months are her announcements about her kid videos.

Unperfect9

Casual
Mar 8, 2023
Haven't been impressed with the past several videos. She's back wearing the wedding ring and doing audio triggers without costume / story. I guess this appeals to a certain audience, but for me it's missing some essential factor: Creativity or passion or thrill. I'm concerned that she's going for the middle-of-the-road, sponsor-friendly ASMR that she can batch produce and do 'well enough' to become an established name / annual franchise.

As for the sponsor videos, I think she's up to date / there's one coming out soon. She went a month without uploading, then uploaded two at once. Speaking of: I'm pretty sure that she recorded the members Mic Scratching and Scalp Massage videos back-to-back. Same as the Valentine's Day and Tattooing Your Face videos. Or else she put on the same outfit, did her hair the same way and put on about the same makeup. That kind of thing annoys me. People are paying and she's putting less care into the costumes than she did earlier in her career for free.

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Whelp she knows those idiots will happily pay every month and not mind getting any videos, while she takes her sweet fucking time. I was one of those idiots :SadgeCry: Thinking I was helping someone who is already doing financially way better then I am and I'm sure most of us.

And yeah I think she's only into pleasing sponsors and a certain niche audience. Her videos are nothing to write home about these days and I'm coming from a pure tingles perspective not even if its jerk material or not. Just me the ASMR lover is very underwhelmed as well.

I much prefer smaller ASMR channels that don't pander to sponsor and focus on actually creating a relaxing environment for people to sleep. These bigger channels like glow just want to talk the whole fucking video and the tingles don't even have much effort put into them. They become second priority.

The ASMR era before sponsors really took over the internet was PEAk! I think all the internet was back then. Sponsors came along and fucked everything up! That's why I respect sites and channels that op out of sponsors in favor of donations or channels that integrate their sponsors in a none intrusive way in the video like a small screen of the sponsor with txt while the main video is playing. I can't fucking stand trying to sleep and hearing someone babble 3 mins about a product I could give a fuck! about. :hyperz:

Last edited:

sloppyhoe

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Yeah, I feel you. Also hard to simp when you know she's more then likely never going lewd or making OF. Also I feel like even more of a loser knowing she's getting married and here I am simping like a dumb ass. At least when she was single there was hope if I toss money at her I might get noticed. The simp she's with now beat us all to the chase :COPIUM:

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
There are tons of women out there who are married and have children with double or triple the followers that Sharon has, and believe me, none of them care about the damage they cause to their families, and if they don't care, much less to their husbands who are pimps and simps, if many of those bitches in fact practically sell them, so her getting married does not eliminate the possibility,
and after that unpleasant video (unpleasant due to the fact of that stupid guy appearing on camera)
but after that video where every possible angle was used to make everything look like a blowjob, I'm sure that idiot wouldn't mind push her to make lewd content

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
You're not completely wrong there rugglesbys buddy. In fact,. Karuna Satori is an ASMRtist l've seen who did a sex video with her husband while the two of them are parents with kids that go to school!! So you're right about that my friend. Glow getting married and having a husband does not eliminate the possibility of her ever going lewd/nsfw route and spicing up her ASMR content.

Maybe that person was right before who said Glow and her fiance should do more asmr together that could lead them to do more sexual activities together but nobody wants to see some ugly ass simp dude with her in her videos.

I just want to see Glow more open to doing videos like that "Staying with You as You Fall alseep + Face Brushing" video. I want Glow to be more open and carefree in being barefoot in her videos and show her beautiful soles and stunning high arches once in a while. Glow that's all I really ask for. Okay and maybe some ear licking/eating 3DIO twins videos.😁 👣🦶👂👅🙏🙏🙏

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
think that sometimes you have to give in to certain things, if the realistic way to see her making lewd content, (at least while she gains confidence), is for her simp boyfriend to push her to take the leap and appear in those videos, well, I take that opportunity of course as long as it is POV style, because really seeing that stupid dude full on camera would be unpleasant, of course I hope she makes videos like the ones your looking for Solesin, for me it is not enough to show her feet, she has to do something lewd with those feet, and her sucking the microphones, their fingers, paddles, kisses with a lot of saliva, that would be heaven. SHARON HURRY UP GIRL YOUR VIEWS ARE FUCKED UP, JUST LICK YOUR FINGERS NOW. OR GTFO.