Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

october24

Tier 3 Sub
May 13, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Here's a new employee for sure. Uses babe in every DM! And I have a suspicion of who the agent might be...

Turns my "not sure what I want" immediately into a pitch to buy content.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Then, of course, the 1st "prompt" they teach all of them.

And here it comes...

I think I just found Jeff Spicoli working at the call center!!!

october24

Tier 3 Sub
May 13, 2024

Dogg77

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 30, 2022
The best way to annoy the agency is to catch the model in a live stream and tell her to stop using an agency. Then claim the agency was racist to you in a DM or something. That does actually annoy the agencies. Not just because of other users being able to see in a live stream, but also because the model will see it too. She is a customer of the agency. They have to convince her they are legit.

I suspect that a lot of these models who sign up to these agencies do not fully understand what is going on. It would not surprise me if they never even log into their own accounts. They obviously know it is shady, but they might think it is the normal type shady activity that has always happened within the adult content market. They might not have any idea of the extent of it all.

PlasmidJunkie

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Don't quite get the logic behind some of these agencies, bought a clip for $50,9 mins it was decent, got the typical instant message to say you want more because its clearly an agent but I could bite I would have paid another similar price for a similar clip, sends me a 1 minute clip for 49.99...and they lose out on the money I was going to spend 🤣 in what world is someone who just got a 9 min video for the same price as the 1 minute clip going to buy that...

anotherguy1

Casual
Jun 9, 2024
all above comments are accurate. you're sexting with a guy and you're overpaying for content others get for cheaper. The word just needs to be spread on their social media. obviously it's them on tiktok/IG/snapchat but that's just literal marketing/advertising. sales would definitely plummet if the two forementioned facts were made more publicly known before the masses subscribed.

there was a model i spent hundreds on but the moment she switched to an agency, i haven't bought a godamn thing. the appeal is gone, whats the point, unless its custom content or sex tape. me no care

B0000000

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It seems to me that people are becoming more and more aware of the situation. This forum has some closed community unfortunately, but I've seen comments on Reddit, on trustpilot, I've seen guys commenting it directly on the feed on OF of quite a few models. So I am hopeful. But then again, you have te.legram with tons of leaks channels and there's always a dude who thinks it's a channel run by the models and he keeps posting some hearts and flowers and bs like that..

I'm just hoping that majority of guys are smart enough, people with money usually are, to realise they're being scammed on their own, without everyone around fussing about it.

PoopButt101

Goth & Latina Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I use fanfix for some smaller creators and of course agencies are also rampant on there but I've managed to get some decent content for a good price from random college bimbos.

Reactions: smrdoprdo