Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

moredots

Casual
Sep 27, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Is there a browser plugin, or even a different client or something, that lets you log private messages? To keep track of what crap the agencies write since they keep deleting their messages.

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
When a girl gives control of her page to an agency you would think it's an amicable business relationship. She films content, sends the content, dude will promote/sell the content.

But we know many of these girls are lazy and the agencies have to try and at times need to create something out of nothing.

It's funny when the last resort is chopping up old videos into smaller shorter clips. If the girl could be bothered to, she would send the original file from her phone or computer. So often what happens is the agency will have to download (which technically is against OnlyFans' TOS) a copy of the video from her page's vault, that contains the onlyfans.com/username watermark and then when the "new" hacked up clips are re-uploaded fans who buy the PPV get a vid that has a double onlyfans.com/username watermark and sometimes at lower resolution too e.g. if original file was 1920x1080 the shorter re-uploaded clip might be something random like 888x591

Both creator and agency are equally awful

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
Don't see this honesty very often

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Lily Lou:
"I just fired my last assistant helping with PPVs for my page, I was very not okay with how they were basically tricking people into purchasing content. To be fair, for $6.50 you absolutely received a reasonable amount of content, it was just advertised very incorrectly"

She wrote this because a fan publicly blasted her for a scam bundle he purchased. Looks like public shaming can work sometimes

Fan:
"I wouldn’t get it. She advertised a 6.5 hour long bundle for only $6.50. Only has 12 videos where 10 of them are 20 seconds. Then last two are like 4 minutes and 2 minutes. She then proceeded to write that it was an advertisement for her vip and that I should buy it to get them
Definitely a rip off. Says it would be unfair to her clients."

PoopButt101

Goth & Latina Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
As much as I hate how Jenfoxx runs her page, her people probably don't have a whole lot to work with. She hasn't filmed any new content since Christmas 2023. And the majority of her wall posts and ppvs are still covid era stuff. I have the majority of her stuff with the "Indiefoxx" watermark.

daemons

Casual
Dec 1, 2022
Used to love Spo0pykitten, and years ago it was such a joy being on her page. Now everything I see a message from her when I rarely log into OF, I just cry a little inside. Zero effort, recycled content and getting less previews up front when they are pushing you to buy, videos go up and down in price alot for years old content. Sad because I always thought she was pretty genuine girl, just in general when she posted personal stuff.

bilda

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
I feel the same way about Sha Rizel. Used to chat with her all the time. She used to upload three professional photoshoots per week, plus a video of each shoot and even some videos she'd film herself in bed. Her content was never very explicit, but you could tell she really took the time and effort.

In November of last year, I could tell from day one she had hired an agency and unsubscribed. However, since she's still a "fan" of mine on OF, I still receive PPVs from her account.

Everything the agency writes about her is a lie. They say they upload daily content, but they don't. One PPV says she has pierced tits, even though she obviously doesn't. Plenty of PPVs mention pussy play, even though she's never masturbated. In the last PPV I was sent, they said "I want you to be the first to see this, baby! I've never shown this to anyone". As if anyone would believe this.

The Impulsive Coomer

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
I'm pretty much done with the site due to the overwhelming amount of agencies that can't even properly distribute content or falsely advertise on purpose. These accounts are basically scammers that prey on oblivious men who aren't aware of how devolved the platform has become. IMO, they're not much different than the spam calls advertising fake car insurance or IRS representatives. It's all the same garbage:

- Sexting/video calls
- Customs
- Dick rates
- Spin the wheel
- "VIP" programs
- "Surprise" winner promos
- Promoting other agency run accounts
- Recycling old content and up-charging when directly requested
- Linking videos/content with no previews
- Spam DM's of "hellooooooo?" "Are you ignoring me, babe?" "etc.

Sadly, it seems every lazy thot eventually gives into the demand of running an account and has these idiots take over. Hopefully they make less money and more men become aware of who they're actually talking to. If you gents want to continue to look for content please take caution and be stingy with what you pay for.