Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

Falkenrath

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Absolutely, if they are open and honest about it and the customer knows who he is talking to at all times.
As I believe is your point, it is just not realistic to expect a model to answer all of the messages from thousands of people. I don't think any serious person would argue otherwise.
Under no circumstances is it acceptable, though, for a model to have somebody else pretend to be her to generate more sales.

Safety11

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Very simple: don't sell it as something it isn't. That's lying. It's criminality is debatable; if in fact criminal it is then called fraud.

There are those today who say that fraud is inevitable and common practice. I say then I choose not to deal with you.

Manyvids existed far longer than OF. I never spent much on Manyvids. But today, if OF is just gonna be bullshit, then just let me buy the content a la carte and not deal with the bullshit.

My only point in contributing to this thread is this: If a knowledgeable user consents to participating with agencies, godspeed and enjoy. But let's just open the eyes to the noobs of what they're dealing with; that's only fair.

october24

Tier 3 Sub
May 13, 2024
So the end justifies the means? It only takes one brain cell to realize your ignorance. But go ahead and keep defending it... while also pretending to be "upset" by it as well. The easy way out is to be able to play both sides. Another observation from just one brain cell.

Safety11

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
To go back to the original point of this thread:

Yeah you used to be able to chat with the creator. As I have said, during the pandemic, I had nothing else to do and NEITHER DID THEY. Those days are gone.

I DO NOT EXPECT these women to answer all my messages all the time. NEVER DID. If you are the kind of dude who does, you need more help than frankly, your money can pay for.

To go back to the original point: I've given up on the idea of the old days of chat. The initiation of chat from a creator's side is just an annoyance to me now, and I end up blocking them and unsubscribing.

Reactions: smrdoprdo

Safety11

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
IF you REALLY want to find a creator-run account that you can chat with:

1/ Don't sub to an Instagram popular account.
2/ Don't sub to an Eastern European/Russian/Ukrainian looking girl.
3/ Don't sub to a stripper, bikini barista, or athlete.
4/ Don't sub to anyone who just opened their account within the past two years.
5/ Frankly, don't sub to anyone whose content you can find for free on this forum.

You're pretty much looking for a single mom living in the woods. A total unknown. And then if their posts get more than ten hearts, it's over.

BruhMan.exe

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
And I 100% agree with you that it shouldn't be allowed and that models should be required to state that their account is being ran by an agency.

Sometimes, agencies are needed. What ignorance? I am sorry that I can use my critical thinking skills and see both sides of the argument. I have literally never defended the way agencies try to get users into chat to sext or spam them with PPV or any other way they try to squeeze money from a user and deceive them. I have "defended" that some models need to use them and that if they are going to use them, at least OF should require them to state that they use an agency to protect users like you, who have spent God knows how much money talking to guys in call centre's or their offices. I have been and always will be anti-agency. Just because I am anti-agency does not mean I can't see WHY models use them. I honestly don't know why I am even trying to argue with you over this. Your viewpoint is set in stone already, and nothing is going to change that. You are too set in place because you recently realized you got burnt. It's OK to be critical of agencies and say, "Hmm, you know what, this could be OK if there were some rules and regulations, surrounding them."

Inja

Fan
Sep 24, 2022
This is a popular TikTok girl, the same one I pissed off last week. Her name isn't Priyah but dude didn't correct me. Bro hasn't responded since the last message, I guess I'll wait for the next person's shift to begin. She's been in another country but the chatters still say she's in FL and that Instagram her stories are old.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Oct 25, 2023
Hate the bots, it’s the same monotonous chat on everyone account at the minute? Anyone have any small accounts they recommended that are actually run by the girls themselves?

B0000000

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Isn't it possible that you were talking with the actual model and at some point a chatter stepped in. I've seen it once or twice,, like i'm sure I'm talking to the real girl (no unnecessary sweet-talk, short, almost forced answers) and a few hours later it's totally different, full of bullshitting and pushing content.
A different 'girl' would have me wait for hours whenever I requested some specific content. He/she was online the whole time and was up for chatting but i guess he/she wasnt just entirely familiar with the rest of the business. After a few hours I would have my requested ppvs and again, a totally different kind of conversation

Reactions: smrdoprdo

october24

Tier 3 Sub
May 13, 2024
I guess this is possible. "She" initiated chat again the next day and tried some apology for going off the rails. Offered to prove it again with a pic in real time... my choice of something to write down and hold in front of her face. Haven't had the time to take "her" back up on the offer. We'll see. It's one hell of a process to go through to find someone legit and then, to your point, maybe they are only legit some of the time. While I've disagreed with some on the points on agencies here, I undertand that the models basically have no choice to use them if they want to make any real money. So unless the OF business model changes to required disclosures, it will stay how it is now with continual doubt.