EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat ZiaFox - Discussion

9th(?) cammiversary today, expect some bigger tips than usual. Also seems she has some pretty lewd shows planned for those who keep track of and/or record those types of things

Her roommate gets insider access to a lot of things with her (helps her clean up after cam, sees her naked around the house, helps with her content, etc.) wonder how that dynamic changes with the boyfriend being in the picture now
Is there any chance the BF is actually the roommate and this was an elaborate ruse?

Isn’t those piracy measures more a Fansly thing rather than hers? I’ve been subbed to a few models who don’t mind if I download stuff, and since a few months ago it got really hard to mass download profiles, or to download videos as well. The tool I use only lets me download one post per run now. Not sure if that’s been fixed yet, but I believe that’s more on Fansly than on the model.
There's an extension for Opera that still allows mass DL.

Is there any chance the BF is actually the roommate and this was an elaborate ruse?
I mean, I guess? But that would involve her roommate denying he’s her boyfriend and an entirely different guy admitting to being her boyfriend and going over there and taking pictures with her. So I’d say it’s unlikely

I mean, I guess? But that would involve her roommate denying he’s her boyfriend and an entirely different guy admitting to being her boyfriend and going over there and taking pictures with her. So I’d say it’s unlikely
So there's irrefutable evidence the BF is actually a different person? Otherwise, it's not hard for the roommate to create an account and pretend to be the BF.

I just found the roommate situation to be suspect from Day 1. This guy has moved multiple times with her across state lines, drives her everywhere, seemingly has full autonomy within her million-dollar home, and is always there at her beck and call for cleaning her cam mess, etc. ... That said, the only incentive I see for them to lie about roomie not being the real BF is she can do BG content without him showing his face and still maintain plausible deniability.

I believe she only posts it to fansly, although she has both as nude and a non nude Snapchat, I’ve never seen what she posts on the nude Snapchat
I bought her premium snap years ago for what she said was a lifetime membership. Then she rescinded that deal at some point and began charging for a new premium snap at an even higher rate, which I never bought out of spite.

So there's irrefutable evidence the BF is actually a different person? Otherwise, it's not hard for the roommate to create an account and pretend to be the BF.

I just found the roommate situation to be suspect from Day 1. This guy has moved multiple times with her across state lines, drives her everywhere, seemingly has full autonomy within her million-dollar home, and is always there at her beck and call for cleaning her cam mess, etc. ... That said, the only incentive I see for them to lie about roomie not being the real BF is she can do BG content without him showing his face and still maintain plausible deniability.
It’s definitely different people in her chat, she’s shown her roommates face and he’s definitely a bigger (fat) guy. I think she posted a picture on Twitter around Thanksgiving with her boyfriend (blocking out his face) but he was much slimmer, so that’s enough for some people, probably not enough for others
I bought her premium snap years ago for what she said was a lifetime membership. Then she rescinded that deal at some point and began charging for a new premium snap at an even higher rate, which I never bought out of spite.
Yeah, I never bought the nude snap and I stopped following the other one because she was too annoying for me. I don’t use snap at all these days

She just said via Twitter the advent calendar prize for today is a Bg snap show, who wants to cough up $350 for some shitty snaps? :LUL

Last edited:
So what do you guys think the advent prize is for today? It’s 11,111 tokens, no fucking way I’d spend $900 unless I knew what I was getting beforehand

It was something about avn in 2025 ... Probably a meet n greet
Ah. Yeah, unless she was going to pay for everything after that, I’d be pissed if I spent the money for that prize. I’m sure just her simps bought it though and they all probably knew what is was beforehand

Ah. Yeah, unless she was going to pay for everything after that, I’d be pissed if I spent the money for that prize. I’m sure just her simps bought it though and they all probably knew what is was beforehand
I looked at her twitter thinking there might be an explanation, but it was mostly her arguing with another cam girl about a totally different cam girl 😂 for the little bit that I read I actually agreed with Zia, but the amount of drama she surrounds herself with/creates is extreme.

All she said about the prize was that it's "insane and gross." People are saying they're happy to see it grow. Idk what to make of it.

I looked at her twitter thinking there might be an explanation, but it was mostly her arguing with another cam girl about a totally different cam girl 😂 for the little bit that I read I actually agreed with Zia, but the amount of drama she surrounds herself with/creates is extreme.

All she said about the prize was that it's "insane and gross." People are saying they're happy to see it grow. Idk what to make of it.
As far as the drama it’s all surrounding Kati3kat, her and Zia have longstanding issues. Zia would have been better off not saying anything (although I do agree with what she did say), and the other model who inserted herself by replying to Zia is basically a Katie simp.

The details of the prize will come out eventually. I’m sure it’s for some kind of meet up thing, like you mentioned before

As far as the drama it’s all surrounding Kati3kat, her and Zia have longstanding issues. Zia would have been better off not saying anything (although I do agree with what she did say), and the other model who inserted herself by replying to Zia is basically a Katie simp.

The details of the prize will come out eventually. I’m sure it’s for some kind of meet up thing, like you mentioned before
I'm loosely familiar with the backstory.

There was a "special" surprise in addition to the AVN thing.

I'm loosely familiar with the backstory.

There was a "special" surprise in addition to the AVN thing.
I think the backstory is detailed in the Kati3kat thread on here if you wanted to look through it, but basically just jealousy and bad mouthing each other, normal high school girl drama

I’m sure someone knows the answer, and it wouldn’t be hard to answer, I just don’t feel like looking it up, has she won #1 before? She does so well on months she cams and she’s on less than half the month. I wonder if she does so well because she’s on so infrequently so her simps (and others) have more to spend on her when she’s on or if she’d make about the same if she were able to cam more often

Back
Top Bottom