EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat ZiaFox - Discussion

I've subbed to her fansly before but honestly the anti piracy measures were too much of a fuck around for me to bother leaking it. If I got something as sought after as B/G I'd work it out but not worth the effort for standard solo content.
Also I suspect any B/G will be way above my price limit.
did you try coomer?

I've subbed to her fansly before but honestly the anti piracy measures were too much of a fuck around for me to bother leaking it. If I got something as sought after as B/G I'd work it out but not worth the effort for standard solo content.
Since she’s fucking one of her simps, I have doubts the video will last more than about 30 seconds anyway

Isn’t those piracy measures more a Fansly thing rather than hers? I’ve been subbed to a few models who don’t mind if I download stuff, and since a few months ago it got really hard to mass download profiles, or to download videos as well. The tool I use only lets me download one post per run now. Not sure if that’s been fixed yet, but I believe that’s more on Fansly than on the model.

She just said on Twitter that she sent out her first BG clips, who wants to step up and spend like $100 (just a guess between the sub price and ppv) to leak it for us? :PepeLaugh:

She just said on Twitter that she sent out her first BG clips, who wants to step up and spend like $100 (just a guess between the sub price and ppv) to leak it for us? :PepeLaugh:

She made a post, it’s $100 for 2 clips of 0:43 seconds total. The first sex vid will probably be $300 lmao

• peepoGiggles
Reactions: jxd
She made a post, it’s $100 for 2 clips of 0:43 seconds total. The first sex vid will probably be $300 lmao
I’m still not convinced the guy will last long enough to make a vid over 2 minutes, he is a simp after all. Probably hasn’t touched a woman in years (if ever) and certainly fucking Zia is his ultimate life goal

fucking hell lol, I'm not paying that for under a minute. Guess she's trying to price out any leakers

fucking hell lol, I'm not paying that for under a minute. Guess she's trying to price out any leakers
That’s obvious from her solo content, she’s going to price out her simps at this rate lol

I’m still not convinced the guy will last long enough to make a vid over 2 minutes, he is a simp after all. Probably hasn’t touched a woman in years (if ever) and certainly fucking Zia is his ultimate life goal

Yeah and considering how hard Zia fucks herself on videos and streams, I don’t think it will be worth buying since she would not be feeling pleased enough

Oh God that's so fucking dumb. I'm sure her whales will pay for it but no one else will. Like Jesus christ is she dumb. Gatekeeping content that can literally make her so much money

I'm sure it will leak. Probably on camwhores or somewhere else so keep an eye out

She's as bad as hyrulefairy/guestwifi with her prices. And hyrulefairy is now begging for new people in her room. So I'm sure the downfall will happen sooner or later

Oh God that's so fucking dumb. I'm sure her whales will pay for it but no one else will. Like Jesus christ is she dumb. Gatekeeping content that can literally make her so much money
Out of spite, a Whale will probably be the leaker on account of that they aren't the one in the video. :LUL

Not sure about the rest of you, but I've been hanging round cam sites a long ass time and started off as a smaller end "whale" (really a simp who spent more than they should have) and learned my lesson long ago that it doesn't mean shit to these girls if you can't keep bankrolling their lives.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a few months one of her whales has had enough of not being the centre of her attention and ends up leaking the content.

Her roommate gets insider access to a lot of things with her (helps her clean up after cam, sees her naked around the house, helps with her content, etc.) wonder how that dynamic changes with the boyfriend being in the picture now

Her roommate gets insider access to a lot of things with her (helps her clean up after cam, sees her naked around the house, helps with her content, etc.) wonder how that dynamic changes with the boyfriend being in the picture now
I doubt it will change anything unless the bf gets jealous. He's know about the roommate the entire time

I give it 2 months till she moves him in. She's taking him to meet her fucking family today lol, 3 days? after they met

I give it 2 months till she moves him in. She's taking him to meet her fucking family today lol, 3 days? after they met
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised. Meet in person. They've know each other for months.

Back
Top Bottom