EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat ZiaFox - Discussion

I’m sure someone knows the answer, and it wouldn’t be hard to answer, I just don’t feel like looking it up, has she won #1 before? She does so well on months she cams and she’s on less than half the month. I wonder if she does so well because she’s on so infrequently so her simps (and others) have more to spend on her when she’s on or if she’d make about the same if she were able to cam more often
She wons it all the damn time. It's just cuz her simps are older men with more money to spend on her. That's all.

Also even if she doesn't win 1st I think it's to 20 that all the models win a prize

She wons it all the damn time. It's just cuz her simps are older men with more money to spend on her. That's all.

Also even if she doesn't win 1st I think it's to 20 that all the models win a prize
Yeah, I think top 20, top 10, and then each of the top 3 have different prize amounts attached. The prize amounts are chump change to those who finish that high though

Yeah, I think top 20, top 10, and then each of the top 3 have different prize amounts attached. The prize amounts are chump change to those who finish that high though
Depends. MFC takes its fair share. I think that is just a bonus on top of what mfc gives them. She's 5 right now and that gets 700 bucks

Pretty sure she got #1 once few months before her hiatus

Reactions: jxd

IDK, she posted a few group photos from one of their trips a couple years ago and most of the dudes were around her age.

She even had/has a few girls who would spend quite a bit on her.

The prize money is a nice little bonus, but it's a drop in the bucket to someone who ranks that high.

I’m sure someone knows the answer, and it wouldn’t be hard to answer, I just don’t feel like looking it up, has she won #1 before? She does so well on months she cams and she’s on less than half the month. I wonder if she does so well because she’s on so infrequently so her simps (and others) have more to spend on her when she’s on or if she’d make about the same if she were able to cam more often
She has won it twice October 2020 and March 2021

All her bg stuff is going to be so ridiculously overpriced, just hope someone eventually pays her prices and leaks them :peepoGiggles:
Yeah, maybe one day, definitely outside my budget.
Also from the preview her bf looks to be on the smaller side :KEKWlaugh:

Yeah, maybe one day, definitely outside my budget.
Also from the preview her bf looks to be on the smaller side :KEKWlaugh:
Not surprising, but unfortunate. There are some girls who use big toys but admittedly want their partner to be average sized, Zia strikes me more as someone who would want a partner on the larger side

that's so fucking pathetic, like that simp also has a cuck fetish, for sure. Imagine being able to fuck the model you simp for, but then a bigger simp gives you a vacation. What a life

Right? I'm pretty sure there's models out there who these Simps could take on the cruise them self and fuck them on a cruise for a couple of weeks for the money they're paying to be cucked by Zia

Zia is the most lucky girl in the world by having some crazy rich simps. That shit is borderline unhealthy, mental issue kind of thing.

Yeah it's kind of insane how she can take multiple months long breaks then come back and be straight to top 20 camming a few days a month. I know she's had her share of mental health issues, but she can comfortably just work a few weeks a year with these guys supporting her.

So far it’s like two clips that equal 90 seconds or some shit like that, which cost like $200. Doubt that’ll be leaked by anyone because it’s so horribly overpriced. Maybe if she does a full video someone will spend the money and leak it
She did a 4 min or something video for like $150, but that's still above what I'm willing to spend

i wonder if she interacts with her simps outside of cam/twitter? like, does she give them a sense of actual friendship by actually spending time with them (playing games online, chatting, watching shows/movies online together etc), or does she just "hang out" with them when she streams or on her paid snapchat? I know she sends them gifts but it seems to be something they pay for or win by being her top tippers of the month. She seems super sweet and nice but she must be aware of how she is taking advantage of the loneliness of her "friends".

i wonder if she interacts with her simps outside of cam/twitter? like, does she give them a sense of actual friendship by actually spending time with them (playing games online, chatting, watching shows/movies online together etc), or does she just "hang out" with them when she streams or on her paid snapchat? I know she sends them gifts but it seems to be something they pay for or win by being her top tippers of the month. She seems super sweet and nice but she must be aware of how she is taking advantage of the loneliness of her "friends".
She has a discord with them. She watches movies with them. Idk if she does anything else besides that.

I think she interacts with them via her discord and she’s arranged multiple trips where a group of them will hangout for a few days

Back
Top Bottom