EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat ZiaFox - Discussion

I doubt it will change anything unless the bf gets jealous. He's know about the roommate the entire time
I mean, I’d certainly be jealous if my girlfriend was walking around naked in front of another guy. Regardless of how long it had gone one before I got involved with the girl
I give it 2 months till she moves him in. She's taking him to meet her fucking family today lol, 3 days? after they met
Although if this happened, I wonder if the roommate would move out..? Idk, I’m putting way more thought into this when I could honestly care less. I don’t care how long I’ve known someone on the internet, if they want me to immediately meet their family that’d sound off some alarms for me

i've only watched her live on mfc a few times so i don't really know anything about her and her followers but she does seem to have some mental health issues going on. I would say the same for her followers since its not normal to pretty much devote your entire life to some chick that gets naked on the internet. I'm glad for her and the dude thats fucking her, but i can't really see it ending well

I would say the same for her followers since its not normal to pretty much devote your entire life to some chick that gets naked on the internet. I'm glad for her and the dude thats fucking her, but i can't really see it ending well
Haven’t spent much time on cam sites, huh? :KEKW: While it’s certainly not healthy, it’s a common occurrence. Definitely not the ideal scenario for a healthy long last relationship, but who knows how it’ll turn out, and I honestly couldn’t care less. Doesn’t benefit me either way lol

As long as she doesn't go on another year long hiatus I don't care who she dates
Probably more dependent on her physical and mental health than anything, so you better hope they never break up because based on the shit she’s posted on Twitter, a breakup would keep her MIA for at least 6 months

Dude the whole cam model dating one of their members thing is crazy to me. I gotta believe too there’s at least a little bit of jealousy amoung some of her other members who have supported her for so long. She’s definitely got some issues, but I really don’t know how someone can dedicate so much time, energy, and resources to a girl behind a webcam. My guess is they all just hope that one day they’ll actually get a chance to have a real relationship with her and sure enough she made the dream of one lucky simp come true and now they all stick around hoping one day they’ll get their turn as well lol

Dude the whole cam model dating one of their members thing is crazy to me. I gotta believe too there’s at least a little bit of jealousy amoung some of her other members who have supported her for so long. She’s definitely got some issues, but I really don’t know how someone can dedicate so much time, energy, and resources to a girl behind a webcam. My guess is they all just hope that one day they’ll actually get a chance to have a real relationship with her and sure enough she made the dream of one lucky simp come true and now they all stick around hoping one day they’ll get their turn as well lol
It's more of they are anti social people irl but still need some sort of connection. A lot of people who visit camsites really just want someone to talk to and also jerk off.

And some of them actually do become genuine friends. Like zia has met some of her major supporters irl.

Some jealousy but im guessing also feeds the hope they'll be next

i can't imagine spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars a month on a cam girl just to be her friend cause those are the ones she's close to, not the ones that don't tip insane amounts of tokens a month.

i can't imagine spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars a month on a cam girl just to be her friend cause those are the ones she's close to, not the ones that don't tip insane amounts of tokens a month.
Yep. Still it wasn't like that at the beginning if I'm remembering correctly.

Still her true colors were revealed when she revealed she was dating her biggest whale before he passed away.

I have no idea how her tiers work, but I’m assuming that’s the more expensive one. So not really free, just doesn’t cost anything extra
yeah its the more expensive one. But the fact that its not a ppv is enough to be surprised.

Does the amount of orange on the screen drive anyone else insane? You literally cant see anything its just all fucking orange

Does the amount of orange on the screen drive anyone else insane? You literally cant see anything its just all fucking orange
eh, I wouldn't say you can't see anything, but varying the colors wouldn't hurt instead of displaying every shade of orange available

Back
Top Bottom