jxd

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I didn’t say she was begging for tips. Just begging for sympathy, which in that community will inevitably lead to tips. She can just as easily say “hey, I need some time off” or not tweet at all instead of tweeting every few days/weeks that she’s in a bad place, needs time, things are bad, etc. To me it’s disingenuous to keep doing the same thing over and over. We get it, she’s depressed, that’s obliviously not changing, I don’t need to be updated for the 10th time that it still persists

jxd

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 24, 2022
And don’t get me wrong, I mentioned this earlier, whether she’s getting help or not, if she feels she has to take time off for her mental health that is fine, absolutely no issue with that at all. I just have an issue with her constantly “I’m in a bad place” yet staying on social media constantly. I get people cope differently, some want interaction, some want to be left alone, but saying you need time and space and you’re depressed yet constantly being on social media is such a contradiction. It’s just screams “everyone look at me, I’m sad”

Blahphone

Diamond Tier
Dec 4, 2023
To add to this about cam models in general since I find there are quite a lot of cam models that deal with anxiety and depression. I think camming is often chosen by people who struggle with this because it can be a type of job that can allow them to eventually only work when they feel mentally well. They don’t have to show up 9-5. However I do feel like not having a stable work schedule or IRL social interactions can also mess with your head.
It can’t be easy and quite isolating. Just my opinion. Love zia tho ♥️

twitchwatcher3000

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
True about the stable work schedule.

Cuz if they get behind on stuff cuz of their depression they get more depressed. The IRL social interactions I kinda disagree on. Zia has a roommate that she goes and does stuff with. Like most other cam girls. What we see online is only a small part of their lives.

Reactions: Canotical

Lear

The Mad King
Feb 18, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

What does the VIP thing mean in MFC share? Can we just buy the videos for the tokens it says or do we also need to be in some club?

lasoo

Lurker
Mar 11, 2022
I've never really watched her stream for more than a few minutes at a time but i think she's a sweet girl but needs a little real world experience. I don't know how old she was when she started camming but if she's been doing this for over a decade I'm thinking she probably genuinely thinks that these people are her real friends and that tipping her insane amounts of money is just what friends do. She probably doesn't realize that all these "friends" are just lonely dudes hoping to be the next ones she dates and those type of relationships are not healthy. I mean, i've seen tweets from some of her "friends" and its them sharing photos of her nude or masturbating and saying how much they love her and how much they admire her, that's not normal, that's actually sickening coming from a "friend." She needs to go out and meet real people, make real friends that aren't paying her to hang out, she needs therapy and needs to stick with it. She needs to step away from camming and live life, maybe even cut ties with her mfc "friends." I know she depends on them for her salary but at this point she needs to take better care of herself, not just mentally but physically as well (pounding your pussy and asshole with a 12+ inch dildo on a regular basis isn't healthy). She must have some savings that would help her stay away from camming for a while or even permanently

Reactions: fj4 and Blahphone

Blahphone

Diamond Tier
Dec 4, 2023
I agree with this. She’s been living her life in a fake made up cam world. It’s extremely unhealthy. Again I don’t know if she has IRL friends or if she goes out and such. But just hanging with your roommate or just doing things with him doesn’t really count in my opinion

Reactions: FuzzyX