EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

you have better guess?
Depends on how their contracts are laid out, what they make as a base salary, what they get from their superchats, but based strictly on superchats Suisei is like middle of the pack.

Chloe and Koyori were so far ahead of the rest of the girls in superchat earnings in 2022 its insane.

in her latest twitter posts, it seemed like she was hinting at doing something with another person (maybe in the upcoming fantia post or irl, im not sure), but apparently it was just a joke. it's kind of hard to tell because of how bad the translation is, so i had to decipher what she meant by going through the comments on her post

in her latest twitter posts, it seemed like she was hinting at doing something with another person (maybe in the upcoming fantia post or irl, im not sure), but apparently it was just a joke. it's kind of hard to tell because of how bad the translation is, so i had to decipher what she meant by going through the comments on her post

She's always like that, i remember some while ago she wants a cute girlfriend. She seems sexualy frustrated judging by other holo member that's been kissed and groped by her.

i'm still hoping for a collab with canan or rika sometime in the future, even though the chances of that happening may be slim

i'm still hoping for a collab with canan or rika sometime in the future, even though the chances of that happening may be slim

I really doubt it with Rika, she stopped doing anything lewd for a year+ already...

Canan, maybe...

i Just saw her post about being lonely and wanting a lover, is so pitiful....

I think by rizuna it would be her listeners according to what I understood by Google translator I don't think it would be rizuna-chan herself.

Damn. She should just collab with canan already

new audio part 1
It isn't sound like mouth job at all if you watch enough AV
just like she is vomiting,makes me feel sick
And part 2
Orgasm is worse than first one
Her acting is slipping
She's still trying make money without showing her body
Beacuse she is lazy and doesn't want to lose weight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom