EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat yui hiiragi/柊ゆい / Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

Japanese society is really strict. You're supposed to be a robot lol. You cannot have your own identity. Maybe that's why she is worried about her weighr
Japanese standard of beauty is doll like.... that's it. Thin and slender body with a ton of makeup.

I think this time is even worse than before
I don't even get harder
And also
It's very similar to the last one but even shorter
I even don't think she use anything touch her pussy
She's just performing

And also there are 2 people in the free comment
[learn others please, they often 20~30min]
[boring]
everyone in the pay comment
It's all praise
What a pathetic

Last edited:
I think this time is even worse than before
I don't even get harder
And also
It's very similar to the last one but even shorter
I even don't think she use anything touch her pussy
She's just performing

She said “just finished moving into new house”, so use her hand only.

This also means that 1 content already dropped in December. So there is only 1 more update left for this month...

She said “just finished moving into new house”, so use her hand only.
So she can stop updating until new house work fininshed
[This also means that 1 content already dropped in December. So there is only 1 more update left for this month...]
I see the guy say that

So she can stop updating until new house work fininshed
[This also means that 1 content already dropped in December. So there is only 1 more update left for this month...]
I see the guy say that
Nope, ahe usually uploads at the middle of the month and at the end, this just is supposed to be from november.

Off-topic but how many times these girls are buying (moving into) new houses? Like honestly. Maybe I am too European to understand this.
Anon... you have to understand. The new house contains a McDonalds inside it. It was necessary.

Off-topic but how many times these girls are buying (moving into) new houses? Like honestly. Maybe I am too European to understand this.
shooting star was pocketing home at least US$3m in 2022 alone, this is already assuming company take 50% since her revenue was $6mil.
Probably earn more in 2023

I know you guys found it underwhelming but I really liked the last audio. She seems like the kind of girl who would moan "I love you" while you fuck her and I find that really erotic.

you can see top 20 top talents by revenue generated in 2022 at page 48,
assuming the top earner is shooting star then you would take around 4.5% of cover total revenue 13,663 million yen,
you would get around 600 million yen convert that to US$ using dec 2022 exchange rate you would get US$4.6m (my fault, I said $6m)
then assuming cover take 50% of that $4.6m, the talent would be left with $2.3m to pocket in 2022 alone.

tldr: they eating good

Back
Top Bottom